General News about Bama Foozeball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
    Has anyone seen a spring practice schedule? Clemson's first practice is today.
    Why do they need to practice. They're in the ACC.

Comment

Has anyone seen a spring practice schedule? Clemson's first practice is today.
      I saw a video of Dabo playing basketball with the Clemson football intramural team on Instagram.

I did not see one of Saban so I assume we were practicing football.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

I saw a video of Dabo playing basketball with the Clemson football intramural team on Instagram.

I did not see one of Saban so I assume we were practicing football.
        Let dabo have a little fun. He has almost an entire calendar year to prepare for us. Not like he needs to spend much time prepping for his schedule.

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
          Trent Richardson on E:60 just now
          Here's the ESPN link to the video.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=17218851

Visit ESPN to get up-to-the-minute sports news coverage, scores, highlights and commentary for AFL, NRL, Rugby, Cricket, Football and more.
          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• This doesn’t sound good at all
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Good thing we have all that depth at LB.

/sarcasm

Comment

Good thing we have all that depth at LB.

/sarcasm
                Fake news

Comment

• Well, that sucks out loud.

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                    This doesn’t sound good at all
                    Kaho was not spotted during the media viewing periods of Friday’s inaugural spring practice.
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Maybe he can make it back after spring break.

Comment

• CJ Mosley is about to get PAID: https://www.al.com/sports/2019/03/cj...inebacker.html

When NFL free agency opens on Wednesday afternoon, the New York Jets will make C.J. Mosley the league’s highest-paid inside linebacker -- and it won’t be close.

Mosley agreed to leave the Baltimore Ravens for a five-year, $85 million contract from the Jets that includes $51 million of guaranteed money, NFL Network and nj.com reported on Tuesday morning. NFL Network reported the former Alabama All-American agreed to the contract at 3 a.m. EDT Tuesday. NFL teams could begin negotiating with potential free agents at 11 a.m. CDT Monday. Mosley can't sign with the Jets until 3 p.m. Wednesday, when his current contract with the Ravens expires.

With an average value of $17 million, Mosley’s contract is $3.5 million more than the average value of the next most lucrative inside-linebacker contract -- the four-year, $54 million deal that former Oxford High School standout Kwon Alexander will sign with the San Francisco 49ers on Wednesday. Before this week, the highest average value for an inside linebacker’s contract was $12,360,313 for Lukey Kuechly of the Carolina Panthers.

Comment

I'm happy for CJ. He's really worked hard for it.

Comment

• That's going to help with recruiting.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X