General News about Bama Foozeball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post
    It's nice to be ranked Number 1 once again, but I'll bet the trophy makes the CFP one look like a Michelangelo.
    The trophy compliments the CFP one quite nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post

The trophy compliments the CFP one quite nicely.

Where did you steal that from? That’s Sid level wit

Comment

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

AJ McCarron to the Raiders

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
            AJ McCarron to the Raiders
            Just saw that. WTF???

Comment

Bo Scarborough was released

Comment

Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
                Bo Scarborough was released
                Wow! Something happened to Bo last year. As good as he was the year before, you just knew something was out of kilter this past year. I guess he never recovered from whatever it was.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Wow! Something happened to Bo last year. whatever it was.
                  broke leg, in Clemson loss.

Comment

Aaron Suttles reporting that Jalen will redshirt this season unless Tua is injured. Probably best for all involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                      Aaron Suttles reporting that Jalen will redshirt this season unless Tua is injured. Probably best for all involved.
                      Yes... Saban's call, Jalen's call, or both?

I'd guess Jalen (and/or his pops)

Comment

At least all that's settled now and everyone can move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Tidestalker View Post

Yes... Saban's call, Jalen's call, or both?

I'd guess Jalen (and/or his pops)
                          My opinion, pops/Jalen, and if Saban didn't agree he leaves the team. I think I would suggest the same for my son if it were the same situation. Why waste a year of his career to run the option a couple times a game? If he isn't planning on being there next year, help Saban by allowing Mac to take the reps.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post

My opinion, pops/Jalen, and if Saban didn't agree he leaves the team. I think I would suggest the same for my son if it were the same situation. Why waste a year of his career to run the option a couple times a game? If he isn't planning on being there next year, help Saban by allowing Mac to take the reps.
                            I'm with you... I couldn't see Saban coming to Jalen with that idea. But I can see Saban being relieved about it.

Could be some grey area if Tua is nicked up for a couple weeks. TBH if Mac practices well, he will eventually be next man up. JMO

Comment

So which 4 games do you play him in? I say, screw it, and don't play him again. He doesn't need to come in and deflate the offense in a significant game. I hope to Bear he and pops aren't having a say so in that. Give Mac the reps and let Jalen run the scout team.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                                So which 4 games do you play him in? I say, screw it, and don't play him again. He doesn't need to come in and deflate the offense in a significant game. I hope to Bear he and pops aren't having a say so in that. Give Mac the reps and let Jalen run the scout team.
                                Honestly, if we needed the backup to play significant time, I would be much more comfortable with Mac.

Comment

Working...
                                X