Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock 19? Nice

Comment

• So he has an AL permit, which NY does not recognize... but regardless, who the fuck takes a gun to the bbn airport???

Ron Mexico, that's who

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
        Q getting the NY shakedown.
        Block and frisk.

Comment

• According to all the Bloomberg ads that were still running after he quit the race for president, he is a champion of black business men and women in NYC and challenged/won the fight over firearms. Worlds/policies colliding?

Must've happened while he was still out of the city not really campaigning. I'm sure he'll fix this calamity when he gets back.
          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Bloomberg must be back home

“Mr. Williams respects and follows the law. There was allegedly a technical issue with the manner in which the lawfully owned firearm was stored – and we expect the matter to be resolved shortly.”
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Lots of meddling teenagers in Tuscaloosa

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/al...t-charge-2020/
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                Lots of meddling teenagers in Tuscaloosa

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/al...t-charge-2020/
                Scooby gonna do what Scooby do.
                Reporter: "What's it like to Have a QB like Tua throwing to you?
                Smitty: "It's a blessin' "

Comment

• Ranking Crimson Tide football every way we can think of, from the position groups to the best teams and games in program history
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• What's going on with the team this spring? Are they allowed to workout and all on campus? I haven't seen much about it at all.

Balls, what's Boz reporting? I know you follow him around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                      What's going on with the team this spring? Are they allowed to workout and all on campus? I haven't seen much about it at all.

Online coaching, no direct supervision of their workouts, no one on is campus, online sessions to watch film.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                        What's going on with the team this spring? Are they allowed to workout and all on campus? I haven't seen much about it at all.

Boz says you're a faggot.

One of the few times he's hit.

Comment

Working...
                        X