No announcement yet.

General News about Bama Foozeball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to about 20:35 on this unofficial assistant video. It's Jalen's first pass, I laughed so much

Comment

• Trob
      Trob commented
      Editing a comment
      Crazy how that guy has become my favorite YouTuber in a matter of weeks.

Medic! Medic! broke that boy's ankles....
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

I have never heard of a zero-gravity treadmill.
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

If there's one thing Alabama football fans have come to expect, it's elite play from the Tide's defensive backfield. Deionte Thompson has taken center stage
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
          Medic! Medic! broke that boy's ankles....
          Be careful. Watching those videos makes you a lowbrow Bama fan. Keep them pinkies up

Comment

I’ve been hearing a lot of talk on the radio about this Bama team being the best team of all time. This rat poison is terrifying.

Comment

Tua was out supporting his brother last night. I assumed the entire team had to be at the hotel and doing team activities with early curfew.

Comment

Changes to be made to the stadium to try to prevent another Dylan Moses type incident:

Dylan Moses' sideline crash into wall, security guard prompts changes at Bryant-Denny Stadium https://es.pn/2pADBwg
                via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

Comment

We have two 11 o'clock games in a row. Stock up on your favorite Bloody Mary supplies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                    We have two 11 o'clock games in a row. Stock up on your favorite Bloody Mary supplies.
                    My son's football games are at 11:30. Thanks Arkansas

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan

My son's football games are at 11:30. Thanks Arkansas
                      May want to skip the Bloody Marys then.

Comment

May want to skip the Bloody Marys then.
                        One of our coaches wouldn't take that advice.

Comment

• So Kelly Bryant was informed Sunday that Lawrence would be starting, and Dabo gave him Monday off to "process" the news. Bryant then didn't show up for practice Tuesday either, and it looks like he might take advantage of the new redshift rule and transfer.

This is getting out of hand, and it will be even worse next year. It's not long before Bama gets "screwed" by an unhappy player or two. You've got a starting WR at Auburn who quit after a loss. It's nuts.

Comment

• Looks like PS2 may have taken the starting job opposite Diggs away from Smith. He's learned quickly, as I think he didn't arrive until July (possibly June).

Matt Womack also returned to practice coming back from the broken foot. He started last year, but I don't see him unseating Wills for the starting job.

Comment

So Kelly Bryant was informed Sunday that Lawrence would be starting, and Dabo gave him Monday off to "process" the news. Bryant then didn't show up for practice Tuesday either, and it looks like he might take advantage of the new redshift rule and transfer.

This is getting out of hand, and it will be even worse next year. It's not long before Bama gets "screwed" by an unhappy player or two. You've got a starting WR at Auburn who quit after a loss. It's nuts.
                              I don't like the new rule either. It's free agency, and won't work. If they want to keep this rule, then scholarships need to be increased to 90-95.

Comment

Working...
                              X