Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark Ingram suspended for four games (violation of PED policy)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Ingram suspended for four games (violation of PED policy)

It will cost him at least a million bucks in game pay. This is the last year of his contract and with Kamara nipping at his heels, it's poor timing to say the least. I'm sure there will be an appeal and a "there was a banned ingredient in this supplement I didn't know about" story.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ded-four-games

i am disappointed to read this. He has always been one of my very favorites for all the right reasons
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Dude did get ripped the last few years

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang
        i am disappointed to read this. He has always been one of my very favorites for all the right reasons
        Yeah. He has been my favorite player too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Interesting

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/...337570309?s=20

Comment

Comment

Fingers crossed that he wins this challenge. If not a PED and not an illegal and permissible with "proper use exemption," what could the substance be? Adderall?
              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

After reading more, the arbiter has already ruled against Ingram's appeal, they just don't have his full official report explaining all the decision. This matter is settled in the eyes of the NFL, and there's no defined avenue giving Ingram any further recourse.

Comment

Working...
                X