Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bama vs. Texas - 2022 and 2023

From the Worldwide Leader of Politically-Infused Sports:

Alabama and Texas have agreed to play a home-and-home series in 2022 and 2023. The Crimson Tide will travel to Texas on Sept. 10 in 2022. The Longhorns will return the trip to Tuscaloosa on Sept. 9 in 2023.

Because of this agreement, Texas and Ohio State have moved their previously scheduled home-and-home series back to 2025 (Austin) and 2026 (Columbus).
    I wonder what the incentive was to bump Ohio State back to accommodate us quicker.

A win over Bama or Ohio would make them seem relevant again. They probably figure that Saban will be retired by 22 and Bama will be easier to beat than Ohio.

Comment

Texas would get stomped by both if they played them now. If Herman doesn't get the job done, both will stomp them in the 20's too.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
        Texas would get stomped by both if they played them now. If Herman doesn't get the job done, both will stomp them in the 20's too.
        Wasn't Herman the coach kissing his players as they entered the stadium before the bowl game?
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

Wasn't Herman the coach kissing his players as they entered the stadium before the bowl game?
          Sure you're not thinking of Jerry Sandusky?

Comment

Working...
          X