Butch Jones Did a Horses*** Job

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butch Jones Did a Horses*** Job

Wonder who this was. Let the speculation and conspiracy theories begin!
    Not exactly a glowing review for Tennesse Football under Butch Jones from an opposing head coach.
    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

This is Fulmer hiding behind anonymity trying to provide his hire, Pruitt, some insulation when they don't win immediately.
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
      This is Fulmer hiding behind anonymity trying to provide his hire, Pruitt, some insulation when they don't win immediately.
      Claims to be an "opposing" coach and doesn't appear to be Muschamp since Carolina was thrown under the bus by the quotes as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

Claims to be an "opposing" coach and doesn't appear to be Muschamp since Carolina was thrown under the bus by the quotes as well.
        I smell doughnuts. That's a dead give away that Fulmer is behind this.
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

If it's not Phat Phil, then I think it';s probably Stoops at Ky. It would have to be someone who played SC and Tn to know SC has better talent. Sounds about like him. Hell, maybe it was Kirby.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
            If it's not Phat Phil, then I think it';s probably Stoops at Ky. It would have to be someone who played SC and Tn to know SC has better talent. Sounds about like him. Hell, maybe it was Kirby.
            I hope it was Stoops and that can be proved. When Kentucky is talking crap about you, you know you're a failure.

Comment

And I’m not sold on their quarterback (Jarrett Guarantano). He holds the ball too long, is too indecisive.
              I wonder how he feels about Hurts...

Comment

Doesn't sound like Phat Phil, i.e. the wording. But that could have been re-written by the reporter. Whatever...I'm sure Phil would agree.

Could be coach JMc. He would know both UT and USCe and has no reason not to sound off.

Comment

Originally posted by McBaman View Post
                  Doesn't sound like Phat Phil, i.e. the wording. But that could have been re-written by the reporter. Whatever...I'm sure Phil would agree.

Could be coach JMc. He would know both UT and USCe and has no reason not to sound off.
                  I thought about him too, but that doesn't sound like his lingo either.

Comment

I would guess Kirby

Comment

Pussy ass Coach to anonymously say that..... Just for that I can't take it seriously.

Comment

Probably Missouri's new offensive coordinator, Derek Dooley

Comment

Originally posted by Clown View Post
                          Probably Missouri's new offensive coordinator, Derek Dooley
                          Dooley is the new OC at Mizzou??? Sheesh...I missed that. Didn't know Dooley had expertise on O.

Comment

Originally posted by McBaman View Post

Dooley is the new OC at Mizzou??? Sheesh...I missed that. Didn't know Dooley had expertise on O.
                            But he did such a bang-up job at UT.

Comment

Working...
                            X