No announcement yet.

100 DAYS! 100 DAYS TO ALABAMA FOOTBALL!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 DAYS! 100 DAYS TO ALABAMA FOOTBALL!

Roll Tide!!!

Comment

The replay of the TD pass in overtime will never get old. Never. I've seen it 200 times and still get goose bumps.

Comment

Amen

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Waiting to see a lot more of them in the fall.

Comment

I cant wait to see the look on the Bammers faces when Hurts walks out for that first snap.

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
              I cant wait to see the look on the Bammers faces when Hurts walks out for that first snap.
              Did you (or anyone else) see the fireworks display at Bryant-Denny the other night? I saw a short 90 second video...they went balls to the walls at least for a little while.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD

Did you (or anyone else) see the fireworks display at Bryant-Denny the other night? I saw a short 90 second video...they went balls to the walls at least for a little while.
                Nope. I used to live in forest lake and could see them every May. I used to joke that they were for my birthday.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
                  Nope. I used to live in forest lake and could see them every May. I used to joke that they were for my birthday.

What's the occasion in May?

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD

What's the occasion in May?
                    I always assumed it was some kind of graduation event. I don't have anything to back that assumption up with though. .

Comment

So much to be excited about... Yes, the D will almost certainly take a step or two back due to secondary losses... Although with a healthy Jennings/Hall/Miller the pass rush should improve. But imagine having an offense that can actually throw it down the field with intermediate and deep routes... I'm excited about that, but even more excited about what that's gonna do for the RUN game. Everything should be much easier on that side of the ball... ROLL TIDE
                      Last edited by Tidestalker; 05-27-2018, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X