Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder to fight Anthony Joshua later this year to unify Heavyweight titles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder to fight Anthony Joshua later this year to unify Heavyweight titles

Glad to see Tuscaloosa's Bronze Bomber finally get the opportunity. It's not officially signed, but the terms have been agreed to by both sides.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...er-eddie-hearn

Saw that on ESPN last night. Looks like a good home and home series.

Comment

I need to watch some Joshua fights. Hopefully Wilder will be able to windmill his way to a victory.

Comment

Somebody will get knocked out if Deontay has any shot. He's not good enough to pure outbox Joshua. He does have that great righthanded equalizer though.
        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
          Somebody will get knocked out if Deontay has any shot. He's not good enough to pure outbox Joshua. He does have that great righthanded equalizer though.
          Yeah, he's had some fights where it looked like he was losing, but once he landed that granite right hand of his, it was good night Irene.

Comment

The WBA "ordered" Anthony Joshua to fight Povetkin, so the match up with the Bronze Bomber won't happen before next year. Wilder thinks Joshua's camp is trying to avoid the fight and this was all some kind of conspiracy.

Comment

Deontay is quite the diplomat
              "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Don't run to an ass whoopin, Deontay.

Comment

I guess he'll just have to beat up another schmuck or 2 until then.

Comment

Working...
                  X