X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are destined to be an 8 win team for the next 3 years
    You hope!

Comment

• I can't stand AL.com's pop up advertising now in use on all articles.
      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

• I'm pretty sure Colin Kaepernick's hair is permed. I don't think his natural is natural.
          RIP Altee Tenpenny #28

Comment

Adam Griffith gif
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

Adam Griffith gif

Comment

• Roll Tide!
                The National Football League released its 44-player roster for the 2017 Pro Bowl on Tuesday, which included six former Alabama football standouts.

Comment

• The NFL is starting a three-week developmental league in April that will be made up of veteran free agents.

Comment

• Former Alabama QB Blake Sims has a new NFL home with Tampa Bay. The Bucs signed Sims as a running back to their practice squad, the Tampa Bay Times Greg Au

Comment

• I emjoyed this very much
                      What would it take for Nick Saban to leave Alabama? Which college coach is the most likely to get hired for an NFL job? Andy Staples answers these que

Comment

• This should put a smile on everyones face
                        Auburn fans online are ready to fire Gus Malzahn over the Sugar Bowl loss, and of course they have already picked out their next savior coach.
                        Last edited by Bamaholic; 01-03-2017, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• I thought the barn was winning the natty next year bc of that ex Baylor qb

Comment

• This is a guy worth watching. A "process" guy, great motivator. In 10 years or so when Nick retires he may be a nice option....i like him. no homo
                            P.J. Fleck will be the next head coach at Minnesota, sources tell FootballScoop. Sources: P.J. Fleck leaving Western Michigan for Minnesota https://t.co/UH96RGnFBs pic.twitter.com/nyJV4IXgB8 — FootballScoop Staff (@FootballScoop) January 6, 2017 Pete Thamel reported early this morning that Fleck was “expected” to become the new head coach of the Gopher program, and local reports out of …

Comment

• Does PJ leaving for Minn...open up a new job for Leslie Miles? He is a Meechegun man isnt he? Just what they would need... that and a coach to watch the Offensive CLOCK!!! for Les

Comment

• Originally posted by rolltide66 View Post
                                Does PJ leaving for Minn...open up a new job for Leslie Miles? He is a Meechegun man isnt he? Just what they would need... that and a coach to watch the Offensive CLOCK!!! for Les
                                MIles interviewed for the Minn job yesterday, but they opted for PJ. So I would think they still need a coach and Lester is still on the market.

Comment

Working...
                                X