**General Football Talk - Not Worthy of a Thread** Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chechem View Post
    Injuries piling up. Jeudy had knee surgery.

Torn meniscus. Possibilty of him returning before the end of spring practice according to Al.com.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/in...r_to_miss.html

Comment

• Lebron's a businessman(and a business, man), I can't hate him for that. Seems like a weak case though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trob View Post
        Lebron's a businessman(and a business, man), I can't hate him for that. Seems like a weak case though.
        Water under the bridge. CNS and Lebron have better things to do...

Comment

• They just getting attention to their barber shop shows

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

• Lebron probably turned us in!

Comment

• Here's a nice story! Eddie Conyers, longtime practice/scrimmage ref since the days of Coach Bryant celebrates his 90th birthday on the practice field.

Comment

• Clemson is losing a 5* QB to transfer. Hunter Johnson, who was the 2nd ranked pro-style QB in the class of 2017 (one ahead of Jake Fromm), is leaving.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                    Clemson is losing a 5* QB to transfer. Hunter Johnson, who was the 2nd ranked pro-style QB in the class of 2017 (one ahead of Jake Fromm), is leaving.
                    According to Clemson sports radio up here, they are QB rich and don't need him.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

According to Clemson sports radio up here, they are QB rich and don't need him.
                      True. They have last-year's starter (Kelly Bryant), and a likely replacement (Trevor Lawrence). Anyone behind those 2 should politely seek another school.

Comment

• Running back CJ Fuller played at Clemson for three seasons, winning a national championship, before announcing that he would transfer.
                        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                        X