Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**General Football Talk - Not Worthy of a Thread** Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The LSU AD is a huge fucking baby

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Ive got this story all messed up. For some reason I thought they moved the game during the bye week before us. I guess it was just wishful thinking. The tears would've been delicious

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Stan View Post
        Ive got this story all messed up. For some reason I thought they moved the game during the bye week before us. I guess it was just wishful thinking. The tears would've been delicious
        Instead, A&M is the winner. They play UTSA Nov 19th, then LSU 5 days later.

        Comment


        • Why don't So Alabama and Presbyterian play each other that day? Double payday for both teams.

          Comment


          • Duke playing Louisville tough tonight. Only down 10-7 at the half.

            Comment


            • Louisville is overrated, and Ohio State hasn't played anyone. Oklahoma is hot garbage this year.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by T&B View Post
                Louisville is overrated, and Ohio State hasn't played anyone. Oklahoma is hot garbage this year.
                So is TCU and Mich St.

                Comment


                • I think West Virginia is overrated as well. Mississippi State is making everyone look good.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
                    I think West Virginia is overrated as well. Mississippi State is making everyone look good.
                    Yeah, they made the barn look good and that's hard to do.

                    Comment


                    • A TD in China
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=LF-Tola7r74

                      Comment


                      • What kind of field is that?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                          What kind of field is that?
                          I'm guessing a Chinese knockoff of our fine Alabama and Georgia manufactured sprint turf.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                            What kind of field is that?
                            rice paddy field?

                            Comment


                            • Unheard of


                              Click image for larger version

Name:	CaptureSHsfgg.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	9825

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Biff View Post
                                Unheard of


                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]n9825[/ATTACH]
                                They call themselves the 6 club.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X