Urban Meyer's Fake Cardiac Arrest Countdown Clock has started

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expected to get time served.
    Meyer was placed on administrative leave on Aug. 1 pending the result of this investigation
    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

I have complete faith in the depth of analysis conducted in this exhaustive 2 week investigation
      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

I'd rather just kick his ass on the field.

Comment

Skinny Hanny is a bad ass

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
            I have complete faith in the depth of analysis conducted in this exhaustive 2 week investigation
            And the investigation will not result in a written record, but rather a verbal account of the results of the investigation. That way, no public records request. Whitewash.

Comment

Three game suspension announced.

Comment

What a relief. Urban almost died again
                Last edited by quack quack bang; 08-22-2018, 09:22 PM.
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Obligatory national media chastising the outcome article
                  There will be no shortage of rationalizations for why Urban Meyer deserved to keep his job. But if the final analysis is going to be an honest one, it should start with one overarching fact.
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Ditto, with link to the "investigative board" report, which interestingly found that Meyer changed the settings on his phone to restriction text message retention to one year, thereby deleting what are probably incriminating text messages.
                    Ohio State concluded that Urban Meyer mishandled domestic assault accusations against former Buckeyes assistant Zach Smith. The head coach has been suspended for games against Oregon State, Rutgers and No. 16 TCU.
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Does Tejas get pulled down into the cesspool with Urbie and the f-eyes?
                      Ohio State said Zach Smith ran up a "significant bill" of nearly $600 of his own money at a Miami-area strip club in May 2014.
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                        Three game suspension announced.
                        COLUMBUS, Ohio (WSYX/WTTE) - The Ohio State Buckeyes were back to work Monday after their first win of the season. Coach Urban Meyer, who has been suspended for three games, was back with the team despite the fact he won't be coaching them from the sidelin
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                          A complete farce.

Comment

And the hits keep on coming.

"I honestly wonder at this point if he even knows the definition of domestic violence."
                            Urban Meyer is taking heat once again for his public comments.
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

The way he’s talking makes Les Miles sound like he makes sense.

Comment

The "investigation" ruse is unraveling ......Make sure you don't look too hard; God forbid we find something that we have to consider.....
                                Ohio State football probe didn’t attempt to recover deleted texts; AD Gene Smith had practice of deleting texts, in possible violation of state law.
                                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X