X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEC Football - news and laughs at the rest of the league

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Talk about a school having an identity crisis.

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

The fuck is that thing supposed to be? Some kind of Rebel Black Bear Shark hybrid?

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
        The fuck is that thing supposed to be? Some kind of Rebel Black Bear Shark hybrid?
        Land Shark. Their new mascot is a Land Shark. I fictional character from Saturday Night Live, circa 1974.
        Related image
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
          It's a giant penis

Comment

The former LSU QB took to Twitter to defend himself against a former Tiger offensive lineman.
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Had to visit the Rant for info while the Woolly was in rehab. Looks like the O will most definitely have to carry us until the D gets its legs.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                Had to visit the Rant for info while the Woolly was in rehab. Looks like the O will most definitely have to carry us until the D gets its legs.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	lovely-leg-day-meme-the-day-after-that-brutal-leg-work-out-faclorg-memes.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	55430
                barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Santino Marchiol alleges rules violations, player mistreatment and says they are 'mitigating circumstances' that should let him on field immediately.
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

LSU offensive lineman Ed Ingram was suspended indefinitely and is missing the Tigers’ fall drills after being accused of the aggravated sexual assault of a minor — the third felony
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

LSU had three suspensions and two quarterback transfers in the span of two weeks, so the leaders of the team had a players-only meeting.
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

In college football, it’s only wrong if you get caught.
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Two games tonight, one of them an SEC game. Northwestern vs Purdue and Northwestern St vs TAMU. Let the games begin!

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater
                            Two games tonight, one of them an SEC game. Northwestern vs Purdue and Northwestern St vs TAMU. Let the games begin!
                            How in the world did you leave out the defending national champions Central Florida? They're on ESPNU currently playing the mighty UCONN Huskies.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                              How in the world did you leave out the defending national champions Central Florida? They're on ESPNU currently playing the mighty UCONN Huskies.
                              I did not know that.

Comment

Working...
                              X