QB Controversy Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stan View Post

SOB I will count plays and never let you and that damn rhino hear the end of it if Jalen plays one less play than tua.
    You have a level of commitment that has to be respected.
    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Stan

SOB I will count plays and never let you and that damn rhino hear the end of it if Jalen plays one less play than tua.
      Well that’s not fair. Count series not plays. Tua will probably have more “plays” because Jalen will go 3 and out more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

Well that’s not fair. Count series not plays. Tua will probably have more “plays” because Jalen will go 3 and out more often.
        got me there

Comment

Well I was wrong about Hurts starting. I really did believe he would be the first one on the field.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Me, too. Happy to be wrong in this instance, though.

With Tua Tagovailoa under center, Alabama and Nick Saban have quashed any remaining hope of serendipity or chance from the game.
            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

I was wrong about him seeing the field first also. Saban said in the presser after the game that Tua was to run the first 20 plays or so and then Jalen was to take over after that no matter what the score was. Then he said he put Tua back in for the 2:00 drive to end the half because he hadn’t been in that situation before. I didn’t count total plays or series but I believe Tua was in there much more than Jalen. Regardless, I will eat crow.

Comment

Fine. Pass the sackcloth and ashes, because I too predicted a Hurts start for reasons of "symbolism."

Comment

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                  Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                  Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Tua is the man for game two!

http://www.espn.com/college-football.../_/id/24567461

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
                        This is a very telling statement:

"I don't know how a player really can pick or choose when he wants to play and have any respect for his teammates."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                        X