Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
    Why do you hate successful black women?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    The same reason he hates unsuccessful black women

Comment

Originally posted by Pinche Cabron

The same reason he hates unsuccessful black women
      BWAHAHAHA...

I was gonna say Stanley is intimidated by strong women, but that was much better.

Comment

Stan is a sexy, sexist, racist. But really, Maria Taylor, IWHI

Comment

I bet Tidestalker is writing the longest reply ever to my comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

I think 2 has a crush on Maria
            Who do you think I am, Biff?

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post

I'm not sure how this reply has anything to do with what I said. But I will explain my comment further. I personally was happy to hear that Saban realized he was way to harsh and called her to apologize as soon as he could. An apology after 2 days of bitching would mean nothing. Had I been in her shoes, as soon as the backlash began, I would have said "hold up fam, he already apologized". Maybe I'm being cynical but it seems she waited until it gained enough attention to say how brave/tough/understanding she was and oh btw he apologized before I got on the highway.
              She didn't "wait" for anything... It had plenty of attention the night of and day after it happened.

Her only comment was a tweet basically saying it wasn't a big deal. Unless I'm missing something this Finebaum interview she's even done... So obviously she's not bragging about her bravery and toughness all over the media.

Once again, not her issue to clarify when or why Saban apologized to make him look better. If he wanted to look better, he shouldn't have made the fuss

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                I bet Tidestalker is writing the longest reply ever to my comment
                LMAO. You right... You right....

Comment

One of Saban's "people" informed Maria that if she was ever asked about the issue that she'd better tell the media Saban called and apologized immediately afterward, and if she didn't then she'd never get another job in journalism.

At least that's what Boz told me.

Comment

I bet Balls writes op-eds for the New York Times

Comment

Working...
                    X