X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MELTDOWN Week 1.1

It's that time again...

"I came in here to talk shit. Now I just wanna give y'all a hug"
    Last edited by quack quack bang; 09-04-2018, 05:21 PM.
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Instead of going fast Ucla needs to go slow on offense to give the D a breather in between the 3 and outs
    0-12? Sounds possible. Mora was nutless. Chip enjoys putting his nuts close to a woodchipper. Too bad we can’t find someone in between.

Comment

Offensive identity Jim. What is it? I think we should be Wisconsin with better QBs & Recievers and a more open passing game. Or.. do we want to be PSU with a spread passing attack? Or.. perhaps we want to be some hybrid that’s a shitty version of both?
      Lack of discipline (that thuggish activity before the game AND NOT stopping when the coaches told you) an O-line that couldn’t guard a chair, a D-line that can’t pass rush and makes STUPID penalties. “Targeting” Trajan Bandy who leads with the crown of his helmet and more...

So, all the makings of a classic Mark Richt team?

Georgia fans tried to warn us!

barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Working...
      X