Corso

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corso

Is he going to be present for'Game Day' tomorrow? He's an emotional guy. I'm guessing if he's there, they'll talk about Burt. I'm expecting water works.

I clicked on this thread expecting it to be the 3rd celebrity death. #sadconfession
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
      I clicked on this thread expecting it to be the 3rd celebrity death. #sadconfession
      I thought the same and then thought, wrong thread

Comment

Y'all some assuming mofos.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
          Is he going to be present for'Game Day' tomorrow? He's an emotional guy. I'm guessing if he's there, they'll talk about Burt. I'm expecting water works.
          So, what is their connection, 2? I am in the dark

Comment

Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post

So, what is their connection, 2? I am in the dark
            I think they were roommates at FSU. I know they were both RBs on the same team.
            barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

They were indeed roommates and teammates at FSU. They've remained friends over the years.

Comment

Hmmm. I didn't know they were roommates. Odd how a lot of famous people roomed together in college.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                  Hmmm. I didn't know they were roommates. Odd how a lot of famous people roomed together in college.
                  The Illuminati. Just a small handful of people run the world

Comment

Working...
                  X