****OFFICIAL Post Mortem Arky St****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who was the pregame injury?

Our LBs are going to have to get a little better in coverage. It's possible that we have a younger guy who can step up and help us on nickel and dime situations but is still earning Saban's trust to get the time.

Our OL is going to have to improve. They look fantastic one play and then look like the Olė! squad for two. Their man card should be temporarily revoked for a couple of the third and shorts. If Arky State can move the LOS back a yard, a top SEC front will take the handoff from the QB. I hope it's just a communication issue or a needing to gel as a unit that can be shored up in the next month. How could it be a lack of individual ability?

Our passing game will be the best we've ever seen at Bama if the coaches will allow it. I know it sounds silly, but Saban is verging on sabotaging his team's progress. That shit has to end before we get into the meat of the schedule. The sooner the better.

Hopefully Balloonhole can be at least a serviceable kicker. We aren't going to win many field position battles in the punting game unless it's on the back of Waddle.

Comment

We aren't going to win many field position battles in the punting game unless it's on the back of Waddle.
      I know one thing; the Arky State punter will be playing in the NFL when he leaves there.

Comment

There is just something unsettling about watching Joey Galloway picking Alabama at #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Jalyn Armour-Davis. KNEE.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Jaylin Armour Davis

Comment

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
                Jaylin Armour Davis
                Done for the year. https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/i...rt_river_index

Comment

Originally posted by Chechem View Post

Comment

In pre-game Warm-ups??!?

Comment

SLO’s punting analysis for DeLong brings back fond memories

Comment

Rewatching the game on regular TV. Didn’t see waddle miss the punt, guess that was during one the 10k WatchESPN app glitches.

also, both Hurts TD passes were 1read throws. He never looked elsewhere.
                        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                        X