Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me why Jalen played so much and so early...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tell me why Jalen played so much and so early...

    Originally posted by Stan
    We shouldn’t be shocked, saban has a history of this. Remember terry grant? He did the same exact...no, no he fucking didn’t. He played the better players and we never heard from terry grant again. I don’t understand it...
    Stan is in disbelief and in a state of confusion. Why? Why would Nick Saban play both quarterbacks equally in this game and the last? Why would he play Jalen in a nothing game when we heard he was going to redshirt? Why wouldn’t he hold Jalen out and use him in bigger games to cause opposing coaches to have to prepare for the unknown? I’ve already told you all why. Just honestly try your best to tell me any other reason.

  • #2
    If after 4 games Jalen is still playing and splitting equal time with tua, then we have an idiot as a head coach (dealing with qbs) and an idiot at backup QB. Anyone that would throw away a year of eligibility when they plan to transfer is an idiot. If he doesn’t plan too, that means that we have a possible 1st round pick, or even a FIRST pick splitting time in his last season with Jalen fucking hurts. THEN that next season we have no QB with game experience. It’s mind boggling.

    Comment


    • #3
      To reduce the chances of a Tua injury?

      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • #4
        You're really being an annoying asshole about the whole situation, Balls. Perhaps that's your MO, not sure.

        Jalen isn't starting and won't start unless Tua dies. He also won't get equal time anytime we have a close game. They aren't equal and one "is just going first." You were wrong about who would start and you're wrong about that. If they were equal, the starter wouldn't have changed.

        If you continue to state that ridiculously moronic opinion....well...I guess we will just have to ignore you more than we do.
        Last edited by Hannibal Lecter MD; 09-09-2018, 11:02 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          I think balls is getting the response he wants. He enjoys it. I would be laughing right there with him if I weren’t one of the #madonline posters about this ridiculous situation.

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm starting to doubt that CNS knows how to manage a dynamic offense. He's always been a safe, defensive guy. He looks to be out of his element. Why the FUCK else would Hurts get any playing time until BAMA was up 50? Well his defense hasn't played well that much so far, and if the O line doesn't get better MissSt, LSU, BARN, will push our shit in and we can all buy tix for the Peach Bowl.

            If Tua played at OhioSt, or OU, or Ole Miss, or TAMU, he would have 1100 passing yards already and would already have the Heisman and Hurts would have garbage yards only. If Saban continues to fuck around, he will have mismanaged possibly the greatest QB to ever put on the Crimson, and will scare away top recruits at the position until Dabo takes over.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Stan
              I think balls is getting the response he wants. He enjoys it. I would be laughing right there with him if I weren’t one of the #madonline posters about this ridiculous situation.
              Balls, are you just pulling our weenies or are you really just stupid?

              Comment


              • #8
                I expected Jalen to play a couple series' every game all along. Just surprised he went back to him 2 more times after the fumble. I understand the first one for confidence sake, but the 3rd series in a row seemed like overkill. He's handling Jalen with kid gloves to to speak.

                Let me just say this - Thank goodness Tua and his family are grounded people. Going back to last year if anyone had a beef to make, publically, it's him and his folks. Now the fact that he has to split snaps with someone he's more than obviously beat out could be tough to digest if he wasn't so unselfish.

                Who knows how Saban will handle this against the better competition. I'm assuming 2-3 series a game for Jalen at most... just as I did before the season... But if it comes after Tua scuffles a little or in a tight game that impacts things, I could see there being some dissension between team Tua and Saban. And rightfully so. JMO

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                  Balls, are you just pulling our weenies or are you really just stupid?
                  Just so everyone knows, balls is arguing that saban is going to use a two QB system. I’m pretty sure balls doesn’t agree with saban on that decision. If saban plays hurts after 4 games, balls will have been correct and my anger will continue into a third season. At least this season I will be only half as angry.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Um,,,,we're 2-0 and have outscored our opponents 108-21. Chill guys.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I wonder if Jalen can kick.

                      Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Stan

                        Just so everyone knows, balls is arguing that saban is going to use a two QB system. I’m pretty sure balls doesn’t agree with saban on that decision. If saban plays hurts after 4 games, balls will have been correct and my anger will continue into a third season. At least this season I will be only half as angry.
                        If Jalen and Pops aren't mandating a redshirt, I'm sure that he will play in more than 4 games. But to claim that there's still a battle going on for the #1 spot or that Jalen will get equal time in a tough game is just absurd. He really hasn't gotten a meaningful snap yet. The games were out of reach in all practicality before he entered the game.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Roll Tide!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                            Um,,,,we're 2-0 and have outscored our opponents 108-21. Chill guys.
                            ^^^^^^^

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD
                              If Jalen and Pops aren't mandating a redshirt, I'm sure that he will play in more than 4 games. But to claim that there's still a battle going on for the #1 spot or that Jalen will get equal time in a tough game is just absurd. He really hasn't gotten a meaningful snap yet. The games were out of reach in all practicality before he entered the game.
                              I’m not stupid. And I’m not doing it to stir the pot. Just do me a favor. Answer the questions I asked. Why did he play him equal time in a throw away game? You mentioned that you liked the idea of using Jalen in the big games so other teams would have to prepare. That obviously ain’t he case. If Jalen is redshirting and is the clear number 2 then why did he go in at 19-0? What is Nick preparing him for?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X