So I was thinking...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I was thinking...

Taking nothing for granted this year, whatever happens, happens.

But what does this team look like next year? Tua becomes more polished with a full season as a starter under his belt. This young receiving corp gets even better. Najee becomes the beast he can be. A young secondary becomes even more solid. Not sure how the defensive front will look, but Q Williams will be more than Cody ever dreamed of being.

Dear God, have you guys thought about this? I bet the rest of the SEC has.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                      Greatest gif on the planet. I saw that live and fell out laughing. I bet I replayed that 20 times.

Comment

HAHA.... Awesome work fellas.

In regards to the OP - I really hadn't thought about it... But now I will

The OL will lose a couple true studs in Williams and Ross (and potentially Cotton)... Leatherwood moves to LT... Owens jumps into center...And maybe another interrior OL to step in. Should still be a very good group. But let's keep it real - When the QB knows where he's going and deals the hand on time, the OL always looks better. And we got one of those

The biggest issues would be potentially losing 4 of our 5 best front 7 dudes. Buggs, Davis, Mack, Christian Miller, and maybe Jennings (if he finishes strong). We've got some talent behind him... Including Hall if he comes back strong... But some big changes. L. Ray should step right in with QW... After that dudes like Mathis/Wynn/Anoma will have to go beast mode!

Dionte Thompson likely going from backup to first rounder in 1 year...That's the only concern in the secondary... Besides Diggs finishing strong and jumping in the first round convo. It could happen.

But that offensive talent will be so ridiculous.... Tua just makes everyone so much better it's crazy. All positions have an easier job because of his talents. Never really seen anything like it in the Saban era... Just keep this man upright in the pocket and slide on the open field.... It's gonna be a hell of a ride the next 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Tidestalker View Post
                          HAHA.... Awesome work fellas.

In regards to the OP - I really hadn't thought about it... But now I will

The OL will lose a couple true studs in Williams and Ross (and potentially Cotton)... Leatherwood moves to LT... Owens jumps into center...And maybe another interrior OL to step in. Should still be a very good group. But let's keep it real - When the QB knows where he's going and deals the hand on time, the OL always looks better. And we got one of those

The biggest issues would be potentially losing 4 of our 5 best front 7 dudes. Buggs, Davis, Mack, Christian Miller, and maybe Jennings (if he finishes strong). We've got some talent behind him... Including Hall if he comes back strong... But some big changes. L. Ray should step right in with QW... After that dudes like Mathis/Wynn/Anoma will have to go beast mode!

Dionte Thompson likely going from backup to first rounder in 1 year...That's the only concern in the secondary... Besides Diggs finishing strong and jumping in the first round convo. It could happen.

But that offensive talent will be so ridiculous.... Tua just makes everyone so much better it's crazy. All positions have an easier job because of his talents. Never really seen anything like it in the Saban era... Just keep this man upright in the pocket and slide on the open field.... It's gonna be a hell of a ride the next 2 years.
                          ^^^^

Comment

Best thread ever by a Biff.

Comment

Quack, your a wizard.

Comment

Working...
                              X