Post Mortem LaLa Cajuns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Mortem LaLa Cajuns

I had to Eli the game today. So, this autopsy is going to rely on your assessment. Sounded like Jacobs was a beast and Waddle juked everyone but the OBGYN when he was born. And, Bulovas continues the recent tradition of screwing up anything the involves a foot on the football. What about the targeting call?
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

I missed it as well, I have it recorded

Comment

I watched just a bit, youngest used the tix, dealing with a bitchy, balky painter whining about touchup work at the house. Language barrier goes both ways, Jose.

Their RB is a stud, don’t know if he’s a candidate to transfer but he can play in the SEC. Bama played a clean game, free of dumb mistakes, scrubs allowed a couple of TDs and Saban treated Napier like a gentleman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our offense has more speed than Rosie O'Donell chasing a 3 legged cheeseburger. Tua was 8 for8 in passing, every one of them on the money, and left the game at 42-0 and didn't break a sweat. Jalen actually threw 3 or more passes going through progressions and looked as good as I've ever seen him. Our first string D is good enough. After them, not so much. FG kicker sucks.

Comment

Watched the first half, it’s crazy how good tua is. Jalen is better than last year, and is indeed the best backup in the country. D is ok, not as dominant as recent years, but good enough. They will never give up more than 21-24 points in a meaningful game, no chance our offense will score less than that.

Comment

Sounds like we've got some half ass fans here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Biff
              Sounds like we've got some half ass fans here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              My seats were filled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The OL took a hit with injuries to Williams and Wills. Saban said 'no notable injuries', but both are listed today as questionable for Arky game.
                Sprains are slow to heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Chechem
                  The OL took a hit with injuries to Williams and Wills. Saban said 'no notable injuries', but both are listed today as questionable for Arky game.
                  Sprains are slow to heal.
                  Questionable because they won't be needed?

Comment

Thought both subs did good job against "lesser than" competition. But since Womack was a starter thru out last year, it should be expected and Chris Owens did a good job at LT (when the 2s and 3s checked in he switched to Center. Williams "twisted his ankle" Saban said he could have gone back in. During this after game presser, "no injures that they are concerned about" but that may have changed on Sunday morning when the swelling went down and the MRI came out. Against Arky, Womack and Owens may be just fine.
                    The targeting against Bama was nothing more than a stoppage of play. Was a clean shoulder hit.
                    Jalen looked much better and more comfortable in the pocket. (That was why he came to Alabama to learn to be a pocket passer and prepare for the League where he wants to be QB)
                    Mac looked a bit more relaxed with his throws, took some mustard off. (didnt throw many, and when you hit Waddle and he goes 94 yds, it doesnt take much to look good)
                    Kick offs are good. the Punter had an excellent day (no punts) extra points were automatic... but the CLOSE IN FGs... totally useless. Time to Go for it on 4th down
                    Napier's use of 2 qbs wasnt that effective. Good RB (went for 100+) Mayden looked pretty pedestrian gave up a long run after getting stiff armed and then was beaten like a rented mule on the long pass for a score. (he was the Dime back to begin the year????)

The participation chart listed Ben Davis as having played... I sure did no notice him. (Also listed Eddie Smith as getting in the game? Unless I confused McDonald I didnt see Eddie play either.

Comment

I hope the two linemen get a week off to recover fully before we turn the page. But I don't think Arky is as bad as they have played thus far.
                      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                        I hope the two linemen get a week off to recover fully before we turn the page. But I don't think Arky is as bad as they have played thus far.
                        Let them off til November, the only challenge we have is covering the spread

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide66 View Post
                          Williams "twisted his ankle" Saban said he could have gone back in. During this after game presser, "no injures that they are concerned about" but that may have changed on Sunday morning when the swelling went down and the MRI came out.

On Monday, Crimson Tide coach Nick Saban told the media at his press conference that although Williams didn’t practice, he expects the tackle to be back on the field by Wednesday. That would certainly make it seem probable that Williams will play on Saturday against Arkansas.

Saban said the rest of the team came out of this week’s win in good shape.

“Everybody else, I think, is OK,” Saban told the media. “Some guys we don’t always practice on Monday if they have issues, but we don’t have any significant issues from that standpoint.”

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                          X