Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Tidestalker View Post
      I agree that Tosh is on a huge learning curve. Didn't really like the idea of having a first time DC under this much pressure... Had Lewis & Allen stayed healthy maybe life would be easier, but this group will need great coaching in December.

Too many times multiple guys are covering 1 dude. Love Mosley's athleticism but not sure he is in the right place enough. We are a Mack or Dionte injury away from a tough battle on D.
      slight injury or not, both ILB missed their assignment it seems unless they are supposed to cover nobody. Hopefully a good film study will correct this before a tougher opponent throws this at us. Thank goodness for Thompson and a late throw by the qb. might be ILB coach Golding that needs improvement.

Last edited by Thunderballs; 10-09-2018, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Fantastic post sir. I dont know who's at fault for the missed assignments but our ILB missed loads of them Saturday.
        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Working...
        X