• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diggs out with broken foot

As heard in the noon presser

Fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

We really are going to have to outscore teams this year aren’t we?

Comment

Comment

Damn.

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
            That's all you got?
            That dentist must have really numbed you.

Comment

Savion Smith... A chance at redemption. Strap it up young man!

Comment

I hope Savion learned something with his time off
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

He was getting beat like a rented mule much of the day. Was he trying to play injured?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

FUCK!

Get healthy Tre!

Comment

Beginning to wonder what is wrong with the Bama Shoes? Womack had a Jones Fracture in the Spring that was rebroken in the summer, Mack Wilson had one last year (think( and now has another. Seems Dylan had one last year, as did Brandon Kennedy, and who knows how many others. I know these guys are dense and have tons of muscles and must put all manner of torque on their limbs, but what the hell. Looks like someone in the Sports Medicine program could make a mint if they could design something to absorb this force and torque save some Feet/ankles etc...

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide66 View Post
                        Beginning to wonder what is wrong with the Bama Shoes? Womack had a Jones Fracture in the Spring that was rebroken in the summer, Mack Wilson had one last year (think( and now has another. Seems Dylan had one last year, as did Brandon Kennedy, and who knows how many others. I know these guys are dense and have tons of muscles and must put all manner of torque on their limbs, but what the hell. Looks like someone in the Sports Medicine program could make a mint if they could design something to absorb this force and torque save some Feet/ankles etc...
                        Interesting idea. I don't even know if they all wear the same shoes, but worth a review for sure.
                        Good post.

Comment

They all wear Nike.......
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

From the title, did anybody else expect this to be a thread about a guy saving himself after a disaster?

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post
                              From the title, did anybody else expect this to be a thread about a guy saving himself after a disaster?
                              Yes, fashioned the broken foot into a shovel.

Comment

Working...
                              X