Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick the score - Mizzou vs Bama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pick the score - Mizzou vs Bama

    Bama 56-27

  • #2
    59-21 Bama moves to 7-0.

    Comment


    • #3
      Bama 56-42
      barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

      Comment


      • #4
        59-31

        I'm proud of you Stater. Right day and everything.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
          59-31

          I'm proud of you Stater. Right day and everything.
          It wasn't easy. This work crap is taking up all of my time.

          Comment


          • #6
            45-24 Bammer

            Comment


            • #7
              62 - 31 Bama

              Comment


              • #8
                56-24

                Comment


                • #9
                  Bama 55-20.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    55-20

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Gideon Swashbuckler View Post
                      55-20
                      Nice use of the copy/paste function.
                      barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

                        Nice use of the copy/paste function.
                        I didn't even read the thread before I posted.

                        55-21

                        Better??

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Gideon Swashbuckler

                          I didn't even read the thread before I posted.

                          55-21

                          Better??
                          Cutthroat Price Is Right move...


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Bama 52-13

                            42-0 at halftime would be nice!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Chechem View Post
                              Bama 52-13

                              42-0 at halftime would be nice!
                              Or 49-0.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X