The WoollyAl Superstition Game Week Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The WoollyAl Superstition Game Week Thread

Y’all see now that even though we may still be dominant, the lack of doing what we are supposed to at the Woolly has caused some bad juju.

So, here is a list of how I think we should proceed going forward.

Monday- Rack Out Thread - Rhino (only hotties from the opposing team qualify)
    Tuesday- LookA-Like Thread- Big Balls
    Friday- Pick-Em Thread - 2Stater
    Saturday - Game Day Thread - BamaRavens

If you would like to take over one of the two I’ve assigned to myself please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated and I’ll update the assignments.

We can get this thing back on track.

Can I get your commitment to make this thing happen?

Can I get a ROLL TIDE?!?!

(Hannibal - - Can I get a sticky-icky on this thread?)
    Last edited by Big Balls; 10-15-2018, 10:04 AM.

Whatever....
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Roll Tide Balls! It's on my calendar.

Comment

Kind of hard to have a good rackout thread when the initial reaction to every photo is to complain.
        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
          Kind of hard to have a good rackout thread when the initial reaction to every photo is to complain.
          At least we don't play Army.

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson
            Who complains?

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang
              Whatever....
              Just not superstitious? I was hoping you’d take the lookalike thread. You’re usually pretty good at it.

Comment

What, only church on Wednesday??

Comment

Originally posted by Chechem View Post
                  What, only church on Wednesday??
                  Well, we did have the NSFW addition of salute to Hump Day, but it got cancelled about the same time as "Dixieland Delight".

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Well, we did have the NSFW addition of salute to Hump Day, but it got cancelled about the same time as "Dixieland Delight".

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls

Just not superstitious? I was hoping you’d take the lookalike thread. You’re usually pretty good at it.
                      Very superstitious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One of my superstitions was to not participate in those threads. Yes I am completely serious. Then again, one of my superstitions this year was to ignore my superstitions from previous years. That's why I started posting in game threads, so now I've thoroughly confused myself to the point of inaction.

Comment

• CrimsonThai
                          CrimsonThai commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I never post in or even look at the predict the score thread. Bad vibes for me.

• Trob
                          Trob commented
                          Editing a comment
                          @Crimson Thai For sure. I'm the same way. Never make predictions where my team is involved.

Originally posted by Trob
                        One of my superstitions was to not participate in those threads. Yes I am completely serious. Then again, one of my superstitions this year was to ignore my superstitions from previous years. That's why I started posting in game threads, so now I've thoroughly confused myself to the point of inaction.
                        I never shave on game day. Never did it when I participated in games, can’t do it now.

My Dad realized Bama had aubrun completely covered defensively that one year (I think Bama held them to less than 100 yards total offense) and he went off to rake leaves. Two blocked punts later and it’s all dad’s fault. We don’t rake leaves on that day. Had to get pretty direct with the wife about it a few years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Y'all do realize that we've done everything all willy-nilly this season, and have kicked ass like never before, right?

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                            Y'all do realize that we've done everything all willy-nilly this season, and have kicked ass like never before, right?
                            Yeah? Well I blame you for Smitty's hammy.

Comment

Working...
                            X