Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The WoollyAl Superstition Game Week Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
    This season I've broke from traditional superstitions and it's had no effect on the games. Just sayin....
    You broke Tua's leg

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Big Balls View Post

      You broke Tua's leg
      I did not

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Chechem
        My avatar has been wearing a hat on the CRS forum ever since our comeback against Georgia last year.
        I'm seeing an error message about a crashed table over there now. I sure hope SC can resurrect it.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
          I'm seeing an error message about a crashed table over there now. I sure hope SC can resurrect it.
          Yeah, I'm walking on eggshells over here.
          Saban just said Tua is the same as last week, blah blah... He said that last week, then Tua arrived dragging a limp leg and wearing a frown. Maybe Saban is superstitious about declaring his starting QB injured.

          Comment


          • #35
            Seems like that "predict a score" thread could start before Friday...

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
              Seems like that "predict a score" thread could start before Friday...
              Yeah, who's in charge of the pacle?

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Chechem

                Yeah, who's in charge of the pacle?
                Balls.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                  Balls.
                  Yeah, and the Look A Like thread was supposed to be started yesterday. You obviously can't trust that guy.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    This thread should be automatically deleted. You obviously don't care.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Chechem View Post

                      Yeah, who's in charge of the pacle?
                      It's Balls' world. We're just living in it. Um....wait........

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        I started one now and I put in a little work on the RackOut thread to try and make up for it.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
                          I started one now and I put in a little work on the RackOut thread to try and make up for it.
                          God Bless you.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            2 is headed to Rocky Top today...he may not remember the score pick thread.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                              2 is headed to Rocky Top today...he may not remember the score pick thread.
                              I'm not leaving until tomorrow afternoon. I'll post it in the morning. Balls is happier when I do it on Friday.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

                                I'm not leaving until tomorrow afternoon. I'll post it in the morning. Balls is happier when I do it on Friday.
                                I just shed a tear of happiness.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X