Key to LSU win - your opinions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key to LSU win - your opinions

I know it is a bit early, but it IS our next game. I think psychology will play a huge part in this game. If we do like we've done all season and score the first drive, I believe we can count on a 3 score victory. IF, however, we go don't score on our first possession, LSU will feel so good about themselves that they will be hard to beat. They will taunt us into a couple of personal fouls. They will attempt to injure Tua. Their fans will be throwing stuff and spitting on Bama fans... Punch them in the motherfuckingmouth first drive, and the game is over

Those cajuns will be throwing babies out of the stands at Coach Saban and our players. This is going to be as hostile an environment as you can build in college football. They are probably drinking right now to get ready. However,I seriously doubt that anyone knows the environment better than Coach Saban. I expect this to be a tough as game in the trenches, to have some absolute slobber-knocker hits, and I expect our O numbers to take a petty big dip. But I just don't believe LSU has the horses and firepower to stay with this offense or to put up big numbers against this defense.
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

I expect their absolutely horrible QB to have the game of his life. Tua throws his first pick, and plays in the 4th. We still cover the 14

Comment

1) Protect the ball. They have by far the best secondary we will play all year, so we can't force things early and commit turnovers.

2) Protect Tua. The OL had a great game Saturday, but LSU is not 10rc.

3) Limit the crowd/Play with composure. We can't get down early and be forced to play uphill the whole game. Limit the early jitters/stupid mistakes and don't let the crowd get on top of you.

Comment

I don't know if I have been more fired up for a game than I am THIS one. LSU needs to be humbled. They need to be bitch-slapped. They need to be so embarrassed that they won't be saying "the refs gave the game to Bama"

Comment

I think the key to this game is the key to every single Bama game. As long as we don't turn the ball over, we should be fine. I'm probably the person here who is the most down on our defensive performances this year, but LSU's offense is not explosive enough to put up consistent points if they have to drive the length of the field. If we give them short fields via turnover or special teams returns, they can score enough to make it difficult for us.

Defensively, they do a brilliant job of limiting big plays. They really bottled up State this weekend, but State is so one dimensional. The Barn put up 20 and they can't run the ball at all. You can't get one dimensional against a good defense. We need to commit to the run a bit more this week to keep them honest. Greedy will basically shut down one side of the field, but we should be able to make consistent headway out of the slot of with the TE in the passing game. Florida was able to run the ball consistently against LSU, so there's hope we could do the same thing.
            barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Protect Tua. Keep him healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                Protect Tua. Keep him healthy.
                Its pretty simple. But this is the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls

Its pretty simple. But this is the answer.
                  This is it.

They’re going to gain a ton of yards. They’re going to score. But they won’t score at will, as we almost do. I’m not worried about this game. They’ve looked average many times this season.

But without Tua...........not good

Comment

We show up, we win.

Comment

James Carville explains his accusation of "Alabama - SEC collusion" (on Finebaum):

"Alabama player (Raekwon) slugging a Missouri player and gets 15 yards, and LSU player 'does nothing' and must sit out a game. Why doesn't Alabama player sit out?"

ACTUALLY, JAMES, HE DID SIT OUT!!

Carville wants to know why SEC Office is in Birmingham. "They all go to the same clubs with Alabama, hang out together, etc... The office should be in Atlanta."

Comment

Don't fall for his schtick. He's so washed up he can't even get a bit part in a Will Farrell movie any more.
                        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                          Don't fall for his schtick. He's so washed up he can't even get a bit part in a Will Farrell movie any more.
                          When you're so washed up, the washed up guys won't even call you. SMH
                          barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

It seriously worries me that so much attention is being paid to all this. All Carville is doing, intentionally I might add, and others unintentionally, is working the refs. It may create a tough situation for us against LSU. We don't need a bunch of flag-happy refs.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                              It seriously worries me that so much attention is being paid to all this. All Carville is doing, intentionally I might add, and others unintentionally, is working the refs. It may create a tough situation for us against LSU. We don't need a bunch of flag-happy refs.
                              And it may backfire - they may be pissed off

But I think your scenario is far more likely

Comment

Working...
                              X