X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a comin'.

Comment

Barney Stinson wrote:

Urban Meyer of Ohio State Buckeyes details brain cysts that cause headaches
      http://www.espn.com
      Urban Meyer said he was fully committed Ohio State and coaching after revealing a cyst in his brain
      causes severe headaches.
      I think I may have a brain cyst from plucking my nose hairs. When my nose hairs got too long, in times past, I would just pull them out, like a boss, because I didn't know any better. I thought trimming nose hair was for women and guys just yanked 'em out. Anyway, strangely enough, I was reading a National Geographic mag dated 1946 and in that magazine was this crazy, I thought, ad for a nose hair trimmer.

In that advertisement, in all red letters, it said DON'T PULL YOUR NOSE HAIRS, it can lead to a deadly brain abscess or infection. Yeah, right, I thought to myself. What a sensational way to scare consumers into buying this cheap ass nose hair trimmer was my original thought.

Just to assure myself that it was hyperbole meant to make sales, I looked it up on the Web of Intranets and dammit, what do you know, it's a real thing. Booger dirt really can seap into those holes created by ripping out the hair and shazam, you dead.

The moral of the story:

Don't end up like Urban and I with brain holes because you think it's cool and the popular thing to do to rip out those booger encrusted clumps of nose hairs.
      Last edited by CoolBamaUserName CBUN; 10-30-2018, 09:38 PM.

Comment

I told y'all I had connections to those who have connections

Comment

Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
          I told y'all I had connections to those who have connections
          Pinche Caboz comes through.

Comment

Working...
          X