It’s time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s time

Some of y’all may be bored with the season. Not me. It’s time to make their asses quit!

10 years ago...

https://youtu.be/d3u7SNsAE6E

C’mon now. Seriously? Nobody?

Just a little “roll tide”? Anybody?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	NETXhX7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	60953
      barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Big Balls View Post
        Some of y’all may be bored with the season. Not me. It’s time to make their asses quit!
        The prospect of the game Saturday night is giving me this season's first slight twinge of uncertainty in the pit of my stomach. It's the only one I expect to have until the conference championship game. And Roll Tide.

Comment

LSUs luck will run out and Bama will crush them. I expect the cookie monster to be on bamas staff in 2020.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Youngleman View Post

The prospect of the game Saturday night is giving me this season's first slight twinge of uncertainty in the pit of my stomach. It's the only one I expect to have until the conference championship game. And Roll Tide.
            It's probably just gas, but you might want to get it checked out anyway.
            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

It's probably just gas, but you might want to get it checked out anyway.
              Since I'm concerned about a mere possibility, I'll take a Tagamight.

Comment

I agree with rhino guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post
                  I agree with rhino guy.
                  Holic, you can't do this. You've predicted us to lose every game and we've won them all. This is bad mojo.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

Holic, you can't do this. You've predicted us to lose every game and we've won them all. This is bad mojo.
                    I doubt bad mojo could change this game's outcome. LSU has an iffy O-line, and average QB, and a bonehead coach. We've got it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Chechem View Post

I doubt bad mojo could change this game's outcome. LSU has an iffy O-line, and average QB, and a bonehead coach. We've got it all.
                      If it doesn't pan out, it's all on Holic.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post

If you've noticed I've only predicted loss in the prediction thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Bamaholic View Post

If you've noticed I've only predicted loss in the prediction thread.
                          But this taints the prediction thread. We all know what you really think now.

Comment

This is the only game I have been excited for this year. LSU usually plays Bama really well.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't get to pop into the Woolly much during the week, but I did today. I can tell, y'all aren't ready.

sad.

Comment

Working...
                              X