Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick the Score- Bama vs LSU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
    24-17 Bama
    Wat

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Stan View Post

      Wat
      Bama was score 24. LSU will score 17. For more detail, Bama will score late to win the game. It'll be 17-14 Bama headed into the 4th quarter.
      barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post

        Bama was score 24. LSU will score 17. For more detail, Bama will score late to win the game. It'll be 17-14 Bama headed into the 4th quarter.
        I hope you’re wrong. Every stat points to a blowout

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Stan View Post

          I hope you’re wrong. Every stat points to a blowout
          I hope I'm wrong too. I just think this is going to be a real close game and I think LSU honestly has a shot if they dont turn it over. A close game bothers me given how bad our special teams are.
          barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

          Comment


          • #20
            Sabans interviews are showing more confidence leading up to this game than normal. LSU fukd

            Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • #21
              41-17

              Comment


              • #22
                Boz just said the boys are fired up. That was surprising. Based on that breaking news I’ll go...

                28-27 Bama

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Big Balls
                  Boz just said the boys are fired up. That was surprising. Based on that breaking news I’ll go...

                  28-27 Bama
                  You almost nailed the Bama side of it.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    2Stater can start this thread whenever he wants on Friday. Don’t know why you guys gave him crap.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Bama Ravens View Post
                      2Stater can start this thread whenever he wants on Friday. Don’t know why you guys gave him crap.
                      You don't know 2 very well, do you! He deserves it.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I took a lot of math, calculus, and stats in college and grad school.
                        But I have no idea who won this week!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Chechem
                          I took a lot of math, calculus, and stats in college and grad school.
                          But I have no idea who won this week!
                          I say Stan. Everybody else gave LSU’s offense more credit than he did.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Pinche Cabron View Post
                            45-16
                            In terms of margin, you hit it exactly at 29 points.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Don't forget your picks for the week.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Thanks hanni

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X