Does anyone have this video?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have this video?

When Saban first came to Bama and all the LSU fans were butthurt, someone made s video of the Human League song "Dont You Want Me Baby" with some fairly funny video and lyric changes.

It was a crude video, nothing special, and probably not that funny.... but I've been searching all over the place and cant find it.... so how it's out of frustration.

Anyone know what I am talking about?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

No

Comment

I remember several videos and pics from that time, but I don't recall that particular video
      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

I don't remember anything from that far back

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, I found the email and it was from 11/2007. Had the link but got the 404.... now its driving me crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
            Well, I found the email and it was from 11/2007. Had the link but got the 404.... now its driving me crazy.

There will be another video after tonight's game about beating them by fiddy.

Comment

Working...
            X