Post Mortem - LSU - the 2018 teabagging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Mortem - LSU - the 2018 teabagging

No way for Da Coach O and the corn dog smelling fan base to spin this one. Although the scoreboard wasn’t as much as I hoped, It was still domination. And this one hurt them badly because they convinced themselves that they not only could compete but also could and would win.

Suck it bitches. You are an “also ran” in the SEC West. And by also ran, I mean we also ran the ball down your throat.

Heres hoping that that the injuries are quickly healed. The Clanga game is ripe for a let down.

post your impressions here.
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

I just can't believe there were no holding calls against l8u(or really anyone Bama plays generally speaking). One play I saw Buggs' jersey almost get pulled off and the ref just kept his happy ass right on walking.

Hope the injuries aren't too serious. Hated to see Najee in so much obvious pain. He was killing it tonight too. Thankful that position group is so deep. Hopefully he can be back to 100% by the SECCG. Same goes for Smith and Ruggs. Oh AND Hurts. I almost cried during that first drive when Tua went down, even though I believe we still would have won by running. Credit to l8u's D, they came to play. Their offense is atrocious and I don't think any of us were too worried about it. Shut out still impressive.

Quinnen Williams is.a.BEAST! I want him to return for one more year, but he's an NFL player and his draft stock is shooting way up, really fast. Go get that money, man. Mack and the rest of the defense stepped up big time too. They're gelling right now and starting to look like the Bama defenses we're accustomed to. Really need them to stay healthy for this final stretch.

Glad to see D Harris get 100 yard game. Really wanted him to get his 3rd 1000 yard season too, but it doesn't look likely. Well, maybe a little more likely with Najee hurt.

All in all, great game. Took on the number 3 team in the country, at their house, and shut them all the way out. Score could have been much worse too. They could have imposed their will on the ground a lot more than they did. l8u's run D wasn't about shit.

Comment

Good points, Quack and Trob. It was a win for the ages. Loved it when the Cajuns emptied the stadium early in the 4th Q.

Yeah, QW is gone for the NFL. He should go very early in 1st round.
      I thought Najee had a knee injury at first, but they say foot now. Saban saying it's a sprain, so he'll be sidelined for a couple of weeks.

I'm most pleased at how dominant the O-line was, and how unblockable our front 4 on D were. Great play calls on both O and D.
      Describing QW as "like blocking a 300-lb bar of soap".

8 in a row, baby. The Cajuns can crawl back under that rock.
      Hopefully all of those recruits that were thinking maybe LSU will see the promised land now!

Comment

I think we should crowdsource billboards that say #STBDB
        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

LSU figured out how to slow down our passing game... hold the receivers on almost every route. Wtf sec officials? That was a disgusting display.

Comment

We were a little dysfunctional with unforced errors at times, as we often are in games against LSU, but no doubt it was the toughest environment they will play in. Our OL play has improved so much as the season has progressed. The line play on both sides of the ball was tremendous, and the communication on D is vastly improved. Our two MLBs are not out of position nearly as often. And of course the DL was in the backfield all night despite them wrapping our guys around the waist almost every down.

Comment

What I learned today was our defense is just as good as our offense. They can ball and have gotten better and better every game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                We were a little dysfunctional with unforced errors at times, as we often are in games against LSU, but no doubt it was the toughest environment they will play in. Our OL play has improved so much as the season has progressed. The line play on both sides of the ball was tremendous, and the communication on D is vastly improved. Our two MLBs are not out of position nearly as often. And of course the DL was in the backfield all night despite them wrapping our guys around the waist almost every down.
                Ain't it the truth! They tried max protection, had the refs ignoring holding, and STILL the 4 rushers got to Burrows regularly. WOOT

Comment

Good - Pretty much everything about the defense. I thought our LB's looked their best last night! Mack was flying around, Moses was a stud. Not even sure if it's up for debate anymore but QW is the best DL of the Saban era. He's absolutely dominant. Great to see Jennings make a few plays as well... Hopefully a sign of things to come for him! And our O line was absolutely great last night. A couple of issues with the noise, but they gave Tua a lot of time and the run game was kicking ass... Great performance by them.

Bad - I really don't have anything. Except an ugly

Ugly - The kicking game is so bad you can only laugh. It just like... "What's next?!". That first XP was kinda comical. On the other hand our punter did just fine!!

Comment

Icing on the cake if this mush mouth gets canned.
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

BATON ROUGE — People do tend to be quiet while observing art. On Saturday night here in Death Valley, there came a traveling exhibition of art so profound that it did an almighty job of instilling quiet. Methodically, sometimes spectacularly, it steadily quieted a booming sound that had come cascading out of the American Southeast at the opening kickoff and had made even the shyest neck hairs stand and salute.

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Hawt Take: Coach Saban has an appreciation for the players and teams he coached at LSU, but he doesn’t like LSU or its fan base.
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

This is GOLD
                          Updated records in Tiger Stadium:

Alabama 28-9-2 (.744)
                          LSU 354-139-18 (.710)
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Lol at this reddit post

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                              X