Clear All

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
    I'm traveling today. It will have to wait until tomorrow morning

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    ok

Comment

Rhino is the absolute worst.

Comment

Meltdown tomorrow looks promising based on these early exit poll results.
        Your tour of the angry college football internet spends the day in Baton Rouge.
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

There may have been no other one player that struggled more against the Alabama defense than quarterback Joe Burrow.

“He’s been good,” Orgeron said of the signal-caller. “But at the end, Steve was kind of mad at him because he was looking at the rush a little too much. At one time we said, he said he needs to be a little bit more patient. I said it’s a little tough down there to be patient and you know he was under duress most of the night. And he needs to learn how to hang in there, but I think for the most part he was.”
          Watch: @Coach_EdOrgeron addresses the media during his weekly press conference leading up to the Arkansas road trip. #LSU @Subway https://t.co/osIJzua57w— LSU Football (@LSUfootball) November 5,...
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

After they provided this evidence, I see why they're whining:

Sorry if I feel entitled for wanting 1 damn point of offense in two back-to-back losses when we have had Leonard Fournette, Derrius Guice, D. Williams, DJ Chark, Malachi Dupree, Travon Dural, Russel Gage, the two 5-star WRs we have this year, Ethan Pocic and Will Clapp.

Comment

Fuck ‘em. Watching the replay I am amazed at all the no calls these whiney bastards got away with.
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Stan
                Rhino is the absolute worst.
                Don't be suggesting that I am at Biff level.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

You got time to post that, you got time for racks

Comment

Working...
                  X