No announcement yet.

Buckle Up - 2019 Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riley is moving like a 60 year old tonight.

Comment

• We've put up approx 8 bad shots in a row since that Hall dunk.
      barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• We bite on every pump fake folks try.

Comment

• We can't get a loose ball to save our lives.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	h0f6pas019sz.png?width=610&auto=webp&s=0912185f73a662e7c6eb3a900f7666b22f7924b9.png
Views:	1
Size:	264.7 KB
ID:	68593

Comment

• At least we didn't completely fold when the Cocks climbed back on top.

Comment

• We need someone that can calm down the situation when we get out of sorts. Unfortunately we dont have that guy.

Comment

• Kira and Donta both with a couple clutch free throws! Roll Tide!

Comment

• Now if we can beat either LSU or the Barn, we might be in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
                      Now if we can beat either LSU or the Barn, we might be in.
                      I think one of those and beating Arkansas (who gave Kentucky at difficult game at Rupp last night) will do it for us.

It wasn't a perfect game, but we played with tremendous effort and energy, especially on defense. I was afraid we'd fold when South Carolina came back and briefly grabbed the lead with about 8 minutes to play. But they didn't fold, and kept working hard.

John Petty is miserably cold shooting the ball right now, but the last six weeks, he's been a completely different player than when he got to Tuscaloosa. His defense has improved tremendously, and he had 10 rebounds tonight. Both those contributions speak to a player giving a lot of effort.

Great win on the road against a team that was 9-5 in conference play.

Comment

• I unfortunately was writing off the Arky game as a loss. We never play well at the Bud.

Comment

• I respectfully refuse to buckle based on prior performance
                          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
                            Now if we can beat either LSU or the Barn, we might be in.
                            I can't respect anyone who'd let us in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chechem View Post

I can't respect anyone who'd let us in.

Comment

• Early game against LSU about to tip off. We'll need our best game of the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X