• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a terrible start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
      What a terrible start.
      This team is so-much-garbage. The last 8 years of Bama basketball has completely ruined the sport for me

Comment

• We are scrapping today. But dang! Don't pass it to Ingram. Gosh

Comment

• So you're saying there's a chance!

Comment

• Riley is playing hard on his 3rd Senior Day.

Comment

• Our bench must be turrible for Jones to ever be shooting the ball

Comment

• I am reminded of the Saving Private Ryan stabbing scene by this game, this season, and Bama Basketball the last decade
                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                  I am reminded of the Saving Private Ryan stabbing scene by this game, this season, and Bama Basketball the last decade
                  Excellent analogy. Sad

Comment

• Un-Click. I'll take my chances on a recalled airbag.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I've ripped the seat belt and the airbag out. I'm dismantling the breaks now.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                        I've ripped the seat belt and the airbag out. I'm dismantling the breaks now.

I plan to use velcro next year. Easier to escape during collapses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chechem View Post

I plan to use velcro next year. Easier to escape during collapses.
                          Which could be early and often.

Comment

• I thought I was bringing the team good luck by not watching or caring. Guess that approach doesn't work, either.
                            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I’m always amazed at the morons that will defend an obvious lame duck coach. They did it with grant, hell i remember a few still defending Shula. Avery should be fired this year, but we’ll wait until next season when we will suck all year long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan View Post
                                I’m always amazed at the morons that will defend an obvious lame duck coach. They did it with grant, hell i remember a few still defending Shula. Avery should be fired this year, but we’ll wait until next season when we will suck all year long.
                                I really like Avery, but he is just not cutting it. Hes been coaching at Bama for four years and I havent really seen much improvement.

Comment

Working...
                                X