• Show
Clear All

• Lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• NIT team, maybe

Comment

• Comment

• We beat Missouri, I’m happy for them. Especially since they are about to lose 5 straight, brutal stretch

Comment

• Well, we will probably beat Baylor, so 1-4 next 5

Comment

• Not only do we get to have our ass spanked in Knoxville, we get to listen to Beth Mowens tell us about it.

Comment

• 44-32 at the half. We've looked lost on defense a lot, but Tennessee really moves the ball well. Our ball handling has been foul, as usually.

Comment

• Bama opens on a 13 point run in the second half. 45-44 Bama. Tennessee time out.

Comment

• Petty switched from weed to cocaine for this game. Damn.

Comment

• I don't know that I've ever seen anyone who enjoys dunking more than Donta.

Bama up 61-58 at the 8 min media TO. Wow. I don't expect us to win, but this has been a fun 12 minutes.

Comment

• Bama down by one with 12 seconds and Donta takes a charge out at the free throw line. Possession upcoming...

Comment

• Petty gets called for a walk with 3 seconds. Somewhat horseshit call.

Comment

• What a shitty call in what was a shitty ref'd game. But, if we shoot just 40% from the free throw line, we win. Fuck us for allowing a shitty ref to decide the game .
                            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Proud of how they didn’t quit, FT shooting abysmal, it was a travel but a shame to decide it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                                Petty gets called for a walk with 3 seconds. Somewhat horseshit call.
                                I've jettisoned my buckle.

Comment

Working...
                                X