Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who had you rather Bama play in the 1st round?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who had you rather Bama play in the 1st round?

Just for grins and giggles, open it up to the entire expected contender field - Clemson, Notre Dame, Ohio St, and Oklahoma? List, in order, who you'd prefer to play (which I assume is the teams you'd assume we have the best chance of beating).

I'll go:

1) Notre Dame
    2) Oklahoma
    3) Ohio St
    4) Clemson

I felt pretty sure about the 1 and 4 picks, though I may be underestimating Notre Dame. I'm pretty shaking about 2&3, put will put Oklahoma as the easier matchup just for pure lack of defense.

I believe we could name our score on Oklahoma. I feel the most confident of a win vs Notre dame.
    1) ND
    2) Oklahoma
    3) anOSU
    4) Clemson

Comment

1. ND
      2. OSU
      3. Ok
      4. Clemson

Mine is listed in the order of hate.I really, really, really wish that UCF would make it, though.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
        1. ND
        2. OSU
        3. Ok
        4. Clemson

Mine is listed in the order of hate.I really, really, really wish that UCF would make it, though.

Comment

I agree with Stater's. OU's defense is atrocious, but I never want to get in a shootout with anyone. All that takes is one wacky play to cause you to lose.
          barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

I wanna play all of them to shut everyone the f up. Then call dibs on UCF.
            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Clemson. We have longer to prepare for round one, might as well get them out of the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
                Clemson. We have longer to prepare for round one, might as well get them out of the way.

GTFO of here with your logic.
                barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

I ain't skeered of any of those bitches. But if I had to choose I would go with Staters list based on hate. Except I may put OSU number 1 since my in-laws pull for them

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
                    I agree with Stater's. OU's defense is atrocious, but I never want to get in a shootout with anyone. All that takes is one wacky play to cause you to lose.
                    I would have said OSU at #2 before Saturday. They have been dysfunctional and inconsistent all year. But their offense gameplan against Michigan is a fairly good recipe for success against Alabama too. We'd give up a whole lot of yards to all those crossing routes they were running, and then be forced into trying to get red zone stops. And obviously they're much better on D than Oklahoma.

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

So lose Saturday and drop to #4?

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Whatever the REC decides as a strategy is good with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chechem View Post

Whatever the REC decides as a strategy is good with me.

I hear that the committee members can get a fine deal on a Mercedes in Irondale, in case our selection comes into doubt with a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

No, I just think that we do best when we have plenty of time for our platoon of analysts to find weaknesses.

Comment

Would Bama get in the playoffs with a close loss to Georgia?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X