Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who had you rather Bama play in the 1st round?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
    Would Bama get in the playoffs with a close loss to Georgia?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    IMO that's only a possibility if both OU and OSU also lose.
    barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven

No, I just think that we do best when we have plenty of time for our platoon of analysts to find weaknesses.
      They will work on the 1st round and the two potentials in the final before the 1st round.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
        They will work on the 1st round and the two potentials in the final before the 1st round.
        True, if things go our way they will need the work on two of the three.

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
          No, I just think that we do best when we have plenty of time for our platoon of analysts to find weaknesses.
          Butch Jones is already busy identifying the potential opposition players who are losers at life.

Comment

I suspect, given Coach Saban's practice scheduling 5 years in advance, that Bama's analysts have already completed all their assessments for any potential Final 4 CFP opponent; and I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't working on (if not already finished with) next year's CFP potential candidates.
            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

If Clemson, OK, OSU and we all win next week, OK will get in over OSU. I would prefer to play ND first and let Kyler Murray tire out Clemson a bit for us.

Comment

The committee would probably love a tua vs kyler matchup. We would win 63-42

Comment

UCF

Comment

Working...
                  X