• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quack quack bang
    is that your upload?
    I wish

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Ga took it to us for most of the game. You damn sure have to give them a ton of credit. No Hollywood script could top what happened in Atlanta tonight. Epic comeback by Bama tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
        Ga took it to us for most of the game. You damn sure have to give them a ton of credit. No Hollywood script could top what happened in Atlanta tonight. Epic comeback by Bama tonight.
        Yeah, but what's that word.......... "FINISH"?

Comment

• What is Saban’s buyout?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff
            I’ll believe in fucking ghosts if we can pull this one out!!

Comment

• Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
              What is Saban’s buyout?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Probably less than Gus's.
              barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Kirby is right that Georgia is one of the best four teams. However he is rightfully taking heat for the fake punt call, and instead of saying its a bad call, he's blaming the players.
                barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson
                  Kirby is right that Georgia is one of the best four teams. However he is rightfully taking heat for the fake punt call, and instead of saying its a bad call, he's blaming the players.
                  Yeah, Kirby’s view and Saban’s view of this play, differ greatly. Kirby took no blame in this poor call. He just said they didn’t get the ball snapped fast enough.
                  Last edited by Biff; 12-02-2018, 07:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff

Yeah, Kirby’s view and Saban’s view of this play, differ greatly. Kirby took no blame in this poor call. He just said they didn’t get the ball snapped fast enough.
                    Kirby didn't get the timeout called fast enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
                      Kirby is right that Georgia is one of the best four teams. However he is rightfully taking heat for the fake punt call, and instead of saying its a bad call, he's blaming the players.
                      Did Saban take the blame for the attempted punt block at the end of the first half? I don't know if anyone even remembered it to ask him about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson
                        I used to like Kirby. I am now firmly of the opinion that he is a petulant bitch. Fuck him.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/gSssR-LRjbc

https://youtu.be/A-OVNFhIPMw

I just watched the post game interviews. Kirby came across as a entitled crybaby

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonThai

Did Saban take the blame for the attempted punt block at the end of the first half? I don't know if anyone even remembered it to ask him about it.
                            Nobody asked about it

Comment

Working...
                            X