Post Mortem - SEC Championship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biff View Post
    I don’t have the game recorded. I’ve yet to see a video or pic that shows this “open receiver” Kirby continues to claim existed.

I still can’t believe he has taken NO responsibility for this call, only blamed a late snap.

Does anybody have a picture of an uncovered receiver at any point in that play?
    I recorded and watched it. THERE WAS AN OPEN RECEIVER (wide left) FOR ABOUT 1 SECOND, THEN PATRICK SURTAIN (?) WENT OUT TO COVER HIM. Surtain was heading out to cover him before he was even set. And the receiver didn't even seem to run a pattern. When Fields started left, he just trotted out and looked back.
    Last edited by Chechem; 12-03-2018, 03:31 PM.

Comment

I just need to watch that whole again

Comment

Coincidence???? I think not.....

Much of the city of Atlanta is without water due to technical problems at a pumping station.
        "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Kirby is 43, guys. It was an emotional loss. He'll learn from it and what not to say afterwards. Get off his ass a little.

I'm sure it's an unpopular thing to say on a Bama board, but fairly realistic IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
            Kirby is 43, guys. It was an emotional loss. He'll learn from it and what not to say afterwards. Get off his ass a little.

I'm sure it's an unpopular thing to say on a Bama board, but fairly realistic IMO.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	5D1D0721-C72D-4109-8761-6EE6BD3FA57C.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	64739

Comment

F Kirby

F Hanni

Comment

So yall rentin out space to kirby in y'alls heads?
                I guess its something to talk about other than Tua loosing the Heisman...carry on

Comment

Yeah. He's 43. Not 13.

He acted like he was entitled to a playoff spot. Then bitched about Bama not having to play the conference game last year.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Conference championship games are for teams that aren't college football royalty. Basically everyone but us [and apparently ND].
                    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Can we go ahead and vote hanny out of his position here?

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy
                        Can we go ahead and vote hanny out of his position here?

Ha! Of course not.

There’s a process.

Comment

I'm willing to resign. Where's ol' Foothand when I need him?

Comment

I could be a little more critical of Kirby if his staff hadn't outcoached ours for 58 minutes. But they did.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                              I could be a little more critical of Kirby if his staff hadn't outcoached ours for 58 minutes. But they did.
                              Too true.
                              But sometimes it's that one error that characterizes us.

BTW, don't leave. Having 2 in charge might push this forum off the brink.

Comment

What cracks me up about this is the reaction of the GA fans. They thought they lost last year because Kirby was too conservative with a lead. They were crying, "Don't take the foot off the pedal!!!!" So the one time he takes a risk and throws caution to the wind, they are torching him for being to aggressive. Hilarious fandom is

Comment

Working...
                                X