• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban.....he gone

https://www.cleveland.com/osu/2018/1...outputType=amp

Good. I don't like that fella.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I always thought he had a good cystem in place.

Comment

I'm interested in Ryan Day as a head coach. He's never done it before and Ohio State is quite the microscope to walk into for the first time on the job.
        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

ESPN already spinning this as a medical condition rather than Urbie wearing out his unethical welcome and compromising, or risking compromise of, the OSU program.

How long before his ass lying ass is sitting in the ESPN studio?
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
                I'm interested in Ryan Day as a head coach. He's never done it before and Ohio State is quite the microscope to walk into for the first time on the job.
                I find it a lot odd that a program of Ohio State's caliber didn't at least perform a search and look around. It seems like they just want it all to go away with as little noise as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
                  ESPN already spinning this as a medical condition rather than Urbie wearing out his unethical welcome and compromising, or risking compromise of, the OSU program.

How long before his ass lying ass is sitting in the ESPN studio?
                  Right after his stint (or stent) as a continuing patient on Grey's Anatomy.

Comment

I just saw an interview with him yesterday and he was very excited about coaching in his first Rose Bowl game. He was faking it pretty well.

Edit: never mind he is still going to coach the bowl game. He pulled the same shit with Florida.
                    Last edited by CrimsonThai; 12-04-2018, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Visit ESPN to get up-to-the-minute sports news coverage, scores, highlights and commentary for AFL, NRL, Rugby, Cricket, Football and more.

Comment

Working...
                      X