2018 Regular Season Year in Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Regular Season Year in Review

Now that we have a few weeks to rest, get healthy, and refocus, I thought it was a good opportunity to look back at this year's regular season. Add your impressions.

1. I knew we were more talented on the offensive side of the ball, but I didn't expect the offensive production Tua pro
    2. Saban may not be able to shit out players, but he does a fantastic job of teaching his young talent how to function in his system and getting it to translate on the field. For such an overhaul on the defensive side of the ball b/w 2017 and 2018, I am happily surprised at how the defense has progressed (notwithstanding the 1st half of the SEC CG).
    118. I would never have believed this, but unlike anything else associated (past or present) with the west georgia cow college, I kinda like Gene Chizik as an analyst. His hokey skits on SEC Network are bad, but his team/play analysis has been pretty good this year.
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
    Now that we have a few weeks to rest, get healthy, and refocus, I thought it was a good opportunity to look back at this year's regular season. Add your impressions.

1. I knew we were more talented on the offensive side of the ball, but I didn't expect the offensive production Tua pro
    2. Saban may not be able to shit out players, but he does a fantastic job of teaching his young talent how to function in his system and getting it to translate on the field. For such an overhaul on the defensive side of the ball b/w 2017 and 2018, I am happily surprised at how the defense has progressed (notwithstanding the 1st half of the SEC CG).
    118. I would never have believed this, but unlike anything else associated (past or present) with the west georgia cow college, I kinda like Gene Chizik as an analyst. His hokey skits on SEC Network are bad, but his team/play analysis has been pretty good this year.
    As bad as I hate to admit it, I agree with you. He's smarter than he looks.

Comment

• quack quack bang
      quack quack bang commented
      Editing a comment
      Still has no teeth, though....still has no teeth.

I have found myself liking him too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy
      I have found myself liking him too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      What in the blue hell is wrong with you three? Yesterday it was Hannibal and now y’all? Do you even Bama fan?

Comment

Chiz is/was the single biggest joke in college football history.

Period.

Comment

Chiz is a great commentator. He really does seem to understand the Xs and Os of the game or at least he can portray that he does. What he didn't do a good job of as a head coach was the non-football stuff: media, recruiting, discipline, etc. Probably why he makes a much better coordinator than head coach.
          barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

I don’t know wth is wrong with some of y’all.

Defend that stubborn, lying Kirby; like Gene Chizik; and believe in ghosts.

Comment

Originally posted by Biff View Post
              I don’t know wth is wrong with some of y’all.

Defend that stubborn, lying Kirby; like Gene Chizik; and believe in ghosts.
              I only believe in one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Chechem View Post

I only believe in one of those.
                Sorry Chech, but I don't see Santa on that list.

Comment

Chiz had some incompetencies as a head coach, but I don't ever remember him being the douche nozzle that Gus perpetually projects himself as.

Comment

I wish they had never muzzled Gus’ wife. She was fun.

Comment

Was that gus’s wife walking off the field with him after the iron bowl? She looked good

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                        Was that gus’s wife walking off the field with him after the iron bowl? She looked good
                        Until she opens her mouth.

Comment

Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Worth the watch....

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=25459699
                            Visit ESPN to get up-to-the-minute sports news coverage, scores, highlights and commentary for AFL, NRL, Rugby, Cricket, Football and more.
                            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                            X