2018-19 Recruiting/Early Signing Day Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018-19 Recruiting/Early Signing Day Thread

Alabama's recruiting class is so dominant, it embarrasses an entire Power 5 conference

The Crimson Tide have rebounded after last year was a rare recent class that wasn't ranked No. 1.
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

The Tide have blown away the field in 2019 recruiting. Georgia, A&M, LSU, Clemson, Texas, and Oregon are jockeying behind them.
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

I sure hate that we lost out on the best center prospect the state will see this decade, but apparently his family moved to Alabama for work and they've always been big UGa fans

Comment

The crazy thing about that development is, it won't effect our position in recruiting at all. Definitely would have been good to get him, though.
        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

The gulf between Alabama and the rest of college football was already wide. And now this ...
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

A week to go. I hope all these guys keep their word.

Comment

Kayvon Thibodeaux, #2 player in the country, is announcing at halftime of the New Mexico Bowl in about 30 minutes. It's thought to be between Oregon and Alabama.

https://247sports.com/Player/Kayvon-Thibodeaux-88121/

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Comment

Oregon. That sucks.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Comment

I recall Coach Cristobal being a pretty strong recruiter.

Anyway, we are going to win with or without you.....
                  Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Welcome to anonymity, Kayvon.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater View Post
                      Welcome to anonymity, Kayvon.
                      Just hope his family doesn't think Oregon is close to home. Unless they plan to uproot and move there, Oregon is too far for them to casually drive up for a game.
                      HTH

Comment

Early signing day can't get here fast enough. Still time for flipping & flopping. It ain't over 'till the faxes come in.

Comment

Originally posted by McBaman View Post
                          Early signing day can't get here fast enough. Still time for flipping & flopping. It ain't over 'till the faxes come in.

Comment

Originally posted by Chechem View Post
                            Just hope his family doesn't think Oregon is close to home. Unless they plan to uproot and move there, Oregon is too far for them to casually drive up for a game.
                            HTH
                            The CFL is more convenient from there.

Comment

Hes only announced. Lots can happen between announcements and signing. Hell, we got a MLB during fall camp that signed elsewhere. I don't put anything past Coach Saban.
                              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                              X