Post Mortem - CFP Rd 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Mortem - CFP Rd 1

Well, it was a win. And at this point in the season, that is excellent. Left a lot of points and plays on the field. But, survive and advance is the name of the game.
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Waiting for injury report.

Quinnen sounded okay during post-game interview.

But...

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
      Well, it was a win. And at this point in the season, that is excellent. Left a lot of points and plays on the field. But, survive and advance is the name of the game.
      Well stated

Comment

Surviving Murray and the Ok offense was a tremendous accomplishment. I just hope we aren't worn out for the Natty.

Comment

Tua seemed subdued after the game. Is that bad news for Clemson or something else?

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonThai View Post
            Tua seemed subdued after the game. Is that bad news for Clemson or something else?
            Yeah, that's bad news for Clemson.

Comment

We have a couple of punks on our defense. Kids who are not good enough to be punks

Comment

Gentlemen, we are playing in our 5th straight CFP, and we are headed to the championship for the 4th year in a row. Let's enjoy the ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
                  Gentlemen, we are playing in our 5th straight CFP, and we are headed to the championship for the 4th year in a row. Let's enjoy the ride.
                  I know. Ain't life grand!

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post

Comment

I wish ole bill was still around to see it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Mack Wilson is not that good. Raekwon Davis can’t control his emotions.

Losing Miller hurts, hopefully we can get pressure up the middle on Sunshine.

Alabama cannot have stupid penalties and mental errors against Clemson. They’re defense is not one that we can just score on whenever we want, so we have to avoid shooting ourselves in the foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama Ravens View Post
                          Mack Wilson is not that good. Raekwon Davis can’t control his emotions.

Losing Miller hurts, hopefully we can get pressure up the middle on Sunshine.

Alabama cannot have stupid penalties and mental errors against Clemson. They’re defense is not one that we can just score on whenever we want, so we have to avoid shooting ourselves in the foot.
                          Surtain has to man up, too. Lamb pushed off on him so much last night that his fingerprints are still on him.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bama Ravens View Post
                              Mack Wilson is not that good.
                              i regrettably share your assessment

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Working...
                              X