No announcement yet.

Post Mortem - CFP Rd 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont Think it’s even close. Murray should have the Heisman forceably taken from him in a crowded public setting and handed gently to Tua along with a sincere, public apology.
    Did Alabama's sophomore quarterback prove he was college football's best player in the Orange Bowl?
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang

i regrettably share your assessment
      I agree, based on his play, he hasn’t been the next in a line of dominating LB’s; however, Two things here. One, remember he’s been playing through a pretty significant foot issue. Two, he says he’s coming back. Remember the difference in Moseley with his senior campaign? Hoping for similar improvement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang
        i dont Think it’s even close. Murray should have the Heisman forceably taken from him in a crowded public setting and handed gently to Tua along with a sincere, public apology.
        Bernie was slobbering all over Murray last night, and discounting Tua’s 24-27 because OK’s D was so poor. Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post

Bernie was slobbering all over Murray last night, and discounting Tua’s 24-27 because OK’s D was so poor. Disgusting.

Yeah, cause Murray played against all those stout Ds in the Big 12.

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post
            The dude accounted for over 400 yards, 34 points, and no turnovers in 3 quarters. Against a good D. If you can't see that that is impressive I don't know what would impress you.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonThai View Post

The dude accounted for over 400 yards, 34 points, and no turnovers in 3 quarters. Against a good D. If you can't see that that is impressive I don't know what would impress you.
              24 of 27 and 4 TDs by a better QB on the other team?
              Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
              Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
              Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by quack quack bang View Post

24 of 27 and 4 TDs by a better QB on the other team?
                Also impressive.

Comment

Bottom line: Tua played against much better defenses throughout the year, rarely making it to the 4th quarter. Murray had much better numbers because the Oklahoma D sucked out loud, and he had to play the whole game. Not taking anything away from Murray's performance the other night, but the only thing Murray has over Tua is speed.

Tua makes great reads and is far more accurate than Murray. The Heisman ended up hanging on one game; the Georgia game, where Tua was obviously hurt, and played the only sub-par game of his career.

Murray is the better athlete, but Tua is the superior QB. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Tua is the better QB and the better football player, and the fact he didn’t win the ultimate award is inexcusable. He got robbed of the Heisman b/c the world is tired of Alabama football.
                    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

Nick Saban 05/29/2018

Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

What makes me sad is that tua should’ve won it this year, and he will win it next year, probably will never be another back to back winner

Comment

Tua can't throw a knuckle ball worth shit

Comment

Tua showed his stuff.

Time to move on, clean up those 3 incompletions, and show perfection against Clemson.

Comment

Working...
                          X