No announcement yet.

***OFFICIAL: Alabama vs. Clemson (CFP National Championship) In-Game Thread***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***OFFICIAL: Alabama vs. Clemson (CFP National Championship) In-Game Thread***

I am starting this thread early due to time constraints that I will have leading up to kickoff.

Roll Tide! Let's get #18.

Hey man! You started it. That’s all that matters. ROLL TIDE!!!

Comment

Roll Tide, guys! I gotta work through 26 miles of Atlanta traffic, looking forward to tonight.

Comment

Sitting in front of my 65 incher watching the team arrive at the stadium. Saban already has his game face on. I hope the rest of the team does too.

Comment

Roll Tide. Every play. All night long.
          "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
          Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
          Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
          Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

My wife took all the kids to a movie and I’m home alone. Awesome right? Lol, this is stan’s life here, they will be back by kickoff

Comment

Roll tide!

Comment

ROLL TIDE, GENTS! Tonight Saban gets the thumb at Bama. Fear that thumb, Auburn! Screw the haters

Comment

I might watch this one from the bedroom. Damn 8:00 kicks on a work night. The wife will be asleep by halftime. Might as well be in bed already.
                  barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
                    I might watch this one from the bedroom. Damn 8:00 kicks on a work night. The wife will be asleep by halftime. Might as well be in bed already.
                    Damn, what if you fall asleep? What a horrible feeling to wake up to an alarm going off and know you slept through the game

Comment

Get off my tv Keith urban!

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post

Damn, what if you fall asleep? What a horrible feeling to wake up to an alarm going off and know you slept through the game
                        I've had enough coffee that that shouldn't be a problem, but point taken. I was trying to avoid dealing with the cranky wife when I have to wake her up from the couch.
                        barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Barney Stinson
                          So you want to make sure you watch it by the sleeping wife?

Comment

Lay down until she goes to sleep and then sneak out

Comment

Is this discussion really taking place????

Comment

Working...
                              X