No announcement yet.

***OFFICIAL: Alabama vs. Clemson (CFP National Championship) In-Game Thread***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ll watch it all. I’m waiting for their 5th string running back to score behind the 2nd line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Dabo ain’t never leaving Clemson after this
      "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
      Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
      Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
      Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• Something cool I found out while I was in Alabama... My great grandaddy was a New Yorker that killed a man, then my great granddaddy’s family kicked him out and gave him $100 and a pocket watch and told him to never come back around them again. He moved to the south and the rest is history. My cousin now has that pocket watch.

Comment

• We didnt score after 14:18 left in the second quarter.
          barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• That was a whipping. An old fashioned country whipping
            "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
            Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
            Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
            Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

• I’m just kidding. I turned it off. I hate seeing others happy. I’ll have to stay off Facebook for a few days.
              I may very well kill some people if I don’t. I’d be tempted to sneak in and kill them while they’re giving their kids a bath or something.
              I don’t want their kids to see that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biff View Post

Hmmm, good question. I think he got in a lot of trouble with tax evasion
                Did he go to prison for it? Seems like he was a hot actor for a few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Balls
                  Something cool I found out while I was in Alabama... My great grandaddy was a New Yorker that killed a man, then my great granddaddy’s family kicked him out and gave him $100 and a pocket watch and told him to never come back around them again. He moved to the south and the rest is history. My cousin now has that pocket watch.
                  So you’re a f’in yankee?

Comment

• Originally posted by RhinoGuy

Did he go to prison for it? Seems like he was a hot actor for a few years.
                    He was a good looking man

Comment

• Did Stan go to bed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney Stinson View Post
                        At least we can keep this feeling of depression going all through basketball season and baseball season.
                        I'm pretty sure that Bama is a baseball school after beating Kentucky.

Comment

• I’m glad that missed extra point didn’t come back to haunt us

Comment

• I’m shocked at how much this barn fan is talking shit to me. We’ve known each other a long time and he knows I don’t talk shit and I’m having to hear this

Comment

• Catching hell from the Georgia fans at work is kind of amusing.
                              barney_stinson_signature_by_schub3rt.jpg

Comment

• Did we come back?

Comment

Working...
                                X