Does Bama come back from this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Bama come back from this?

How does this hurt the confidence of our players? Does it hurt recruiting? Does it take the edge off of Saban?

yes, I am melting, but Bama hasn’t experienced this under Saban.

Of course it does. This is a team that ran the table to get into this game, and they’ll be better next year on offense. I hope we have some more depth in the D line.
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Bama Ravens
      How does this hurt the confidence of our players? Does it hurt recruiting? Does it take the edge off of Saban?

yes, I am melting, but Bama hasn’t experienced this under Saban.
      It will be like the last few times Bama lost. All we will hear for the next few months is how Dabo is the greatest and how he's better than Saban. Just like what we heard about Gus, Jimbo, and Urban after they beat Saban.

Bama will reload and things will be back to normal next year.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RhinoGuy View Post
        It will be like the last few times Bama lost. All we will hear for the next few months is how Dabo is the greatest and how he's better than Saban. Just like what we heard about Gus, Jimbo, and Urban after they beat Saban.

Bama will reload and things will be back to normal next year.

I hope so, but we have never lost by a margin like this.

Comment

Guys, it’s been what, 10 years of dominance? That’s enough. I’m tired. It was good. My kids think this is normal. That Bama is and has been the best ever. They’ve never known any other type of Bama football.
          10 years is a long time. But this greed and complacency is what kills us. Spoiled. We expect to win it all every year. Greatness like this runs in cycles. It can’t last forever. This one has lasted far longer than anyone expected.
          Remember when we were all scared Saban would leave every year the first few seasons? And now here we are. 10 solid years of the best football any of us have ever seen.
          We’ll tell our grandkids about these Saban years. It’s unlikely to ever happen again.
          I’m tired, y’all are tired, the Woolly is tired. Somebody hit the main breaker.

Comment

Well, Biff is tired and wants to go home. I guess the rest of us should quit, too.

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven View Post
              Well, Biff is tired and wants to go home. I guess the rest of us should quit, too.
              Yeah, I'm glad he settled that for us. Now I can just stop being a fan, because we'll obviously suck from here to eternity.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Stater

Yeah, I'm glad he settled that for us. Now I can just stop being a fan, because we'll obviously suck from here to eternity.
                Can you drive me to Jessica's house?

Comment

Can you drive me to Jessica's house?

Fuck the pool, get a lake house.

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes Eleven

Fuck the pool, get a lake house.
                    UGH!

Comment

UGH!

That commercial, along with the ones about driving the bratty kid to the beach and driving the bratty kid to see the snow, make we want to scream.

Comment

"There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                        Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                        Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                        Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Roll Tide mother fuckers !

Comment

Working...
                          X