Enos to Miami

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enos to Miami

How on Earth did we lose Enos? Another mass exodus of assistant coaches.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...ve-coordinator

Just read the same on AL.com
    "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
    Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
    Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
    Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

This means we won’t be doing the RPO offense next year.

Comment

I'm not sold on him as an OC, but he's a hell of a QB coach. The amount of turnover is a little scary, but it may work out better for us from a playcalling standpoint.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan
          This means we won’t be doing the RPO offense next year.
          Locks was supposedly the RPO guru.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Lecter MD View Post
            Locks was supposedly the RPO guru.
            I thought I read enos would run the same. I may have made that up

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post

I thought I read enos would run the same. I may have made that up
              I hadn't seen that, but that may have been the plan.

Comment

This much staff turnover is troubling but also interesting. The early signing period probably makes it easier on a head coach to make staff decisions since by the final game of the season most of the players the asst coaches were recruiting now have already signed on the dotted line. And based on the number of coaches leaving, I'm starting to get the feeling that some of these departures may have been encouraged by our head coach.
                "There were no arguments, those were ass chewings....."
                Nick Saban 9/10/2016

“I don’t know who is driving all this stuff, but to me it’s kind of like mouse manure when you’re up to your ears in elephant doo-doo,"
                Nick Saban 05/29/2018

“You’re ruining the game with RPOs and illegal guys downfield. And you think it should be legal. You think it’s normal. Kiss my ass.”
                Nick Saban 06/13/2018

Comment

Maybe we get nose picker back?

Comment

Look for us to get the best coaches, not recruiters, available. What OC could that be?

Comment

Is saban all in for a title next year? Does he call it a career after he gets 7?

Comment

Is saban all in for a title next year? Does he call it a career after he gets 7?
                        I'm sure he will be extra motivated next year. I don't see him retiring though. He has already established himself as the GOAT and has plenty of money. I think he'll continue to coach until he has a couple of bad seasons. He's too competitive to quit while he is ahead

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                          Look for us to get the best coaches, not recruiters, available. What OC could that be?
                          Tdalabama has up a list of potential options for those w/ VIP membership...I do not

Comment

I'm pretty sure the common opinion coming into this year, was this was his best staff ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Bamaholic

Tdalabama has up a list of potential options for those w/ VIP membership...I do not
                              Who the hell would pay money to read poorly written articles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X